“Great Breakfast”

Lisa's Cafe of Madeira
Ranked #12 of 80 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
New Haven, Connecticut, United States
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Lisa's was recomended to us by The Staff at the Barefoot Beach Hotel. What a great little resturant . We ate Breakfast there and were not disappointed , The service and food were Good so Good we recommended Lisa's to our Family members and 17 of us had Breakfast there 7/13/14 . Will be Sure to Visit again when in the area...

• Visited July 2014

Ft. Mitchell
“Good food”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I looked this place up online and saw the selection of food and prices and it was within walking distance from our hotel so we decided to give it a try. When we walked in, it was a little more fancy then we expected. We were seated quickly. When looking at the menu I realized the prices online were NOT the same but we were there already and hungry so...we stayed. The food was really good but we ended up spending twice as much money on lunch than planned. We'd go here again, but only if we budget for spending that kind of $ on food.

Visited July 2014
Loudonville, Ohio
“Best Breakfast”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had a rainy morning so decided to walk to Lisa's and try it out. The breakfast was the best I've ever had. French toast was delicious as was the corned beef hash, grits, yum! Service was slow but the food prep was not. Lisa is very friendly. Definitely would go back again and again.

Visited July 2014
“Love it!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed this cafe so much that we went multiple times during our stay. The staff was very friendly and the food was fantastic. We can't wait to go back there in October.

• Visited August 2013
Florida
“nothing is fresh here...”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I thought I come back to see if this place changed.. nope It did not... not even the lousy waiter. he was not well informed on what was on the menu.. I do not like to talk badly about many places but this place I will not try again. I think that ms. lisa re writes her own opinions and tells others about them... I feel that this place needs to modify their own place.. and that they need to show food that comes from Sysco and not from GSF Foods... which stinks... low grade food from GFS Gordon Food Services... charges chicken dinner 19.00 who is this woman kidding... birds cost 39 cent per pound I should have gotten the entire bird and then some... well... lisa you thought you had good customers they must be foreigners who do not know where to go since bubba gumps is just as bad.

• Visited June 2014