“Good but expensive”

Meyers House of Sweets
Ranked #3 of 13 Dessert in Madeira Beach
Description: Huge selection of Chocolates and fudge all made fresh in store daily. Homemade ice cream and milk shakes . Taffy and bulk candy.
Ft. Mitchell
“Good but expensive”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The ice cream here was good but expensive. I got a turtle sundae, my 1 son got scoops of ice cream in a waffle bowl and my other son only got a waffle cone, nothing in it...$17. Although it was good don't get me wrong, there are tons of other places with just as good ice cream for half the cost.

Visited July 2014

Stamping Ground, Kentucky
“Ice cream!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Family-owned shop with really good hand-dipped cones and TONS of sweets for your perusal. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2014
Largo, Florida
“Chocolate covered slim jim!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I worked in johns pass and have walked through many times and never thought to stop in this place. My step mom and I stopped in for a minute just to look. I ended getting a piece of chocolate covered bacon which was the best I've ever had, a chocolate covered twinkie AND a chocolate covered slim jim! It was awesome. I told the guy he was crazy and he said I had to try it. My step mom got ice cream which was good as well. This place is definitely worth stopping in! They have just about everything chocolate covered...

Charlotte, NC
“Best Sweets Place I've Seen In A While”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

My family visited while shopping in a near by center and thought it was well worth it. The people working there was very helpful and accommodating to our two kids who changed their mind a lot. The ice cream and fudge was very tasty especially on a hot day at the beach. It was a nice place to visit and eat so we would definitely recommend!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Chocolate bacon was fabulous”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The ice cream were good. This was a nice shop with nice owners. I would visit again if I where in the area!

Visited June 2014