Our stay was only two days however but the entire time we felt like we were at home. The entire staff is welcoming, friendly and just make you feel good. Yes, the decor in the rooms is somewhat dated but it is NOT a bad thing in any manner - would you really want granite countertops in a room and pay extra to make you feel better? Your call - I'll save that for my own kitchen....I would prefer what this place was and that is CLEAN, much better maintained than some large chains. The beds were comfortable, the recliners were excellent and the small patios off of each room are relaxing. Pool was never crowded and while yes the overall crowd was a bit older than us (we are early 40s) everyone was pleasant and polite. The beach is beautiful and it was a nice quick getaway from home. While there isn't a bar, there is a fridge in your room and we brought a blender - a quick stop to the liquor store as well and we were all set. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida