“My Experience with Trade Winds Cruise Line (FL)”
Review of Trade Winds Cruise Lines - CLOSED

Trade Winds Cruise Lines
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We had our family visiting us from overseas and we decided to take them on a cruise and we thought this would be the perfect opportunity. We were all very excited but when the boat anchored in the deep sea the choppy waves make us all sea sick. My wife, sister-in-law and niece kept throwing up and couldn't enjoy anything, they could barely stand and were only anxious to get off the boat and go home. Our supposed to be memorable trip was ruined, we were ashamed that on their first visit to America they had to experience something so devastating. While trying to contact the Trade Winds offices no one ever responded or even tried to assist by giving us a call back, it should be common courtesy. I would think twice before recommending this cruise line.

7  Thank Amanda F

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Look, most people writing these reviews must be snobs. Your paying $10 for a 5 hour boat ride. They maynot have the "looses" slots around as they claim, or a buffet that matche the Vinoy (again only $10) but it is a heck of a fun time for 5 hours. If anybody has ever been to Vegas I would compare it to The Flamingo or Ballys. A little run down, but very clean and staff is great. I know how to gamble, but they explained table games to anybody who didnt know how to play. I will admit the bottom level was a little hotter than the rest of the boat but all that was there was Slots anyways. And the people who are saying that there is no where to a sit need to walk upstairs to third level. There is plenty of tables and chairs inside and outside. The band rocked the whole night. And if you like sports betting this is only place you can get action in town. Everybody on boat enjoyed themselves. And if your into people watching you well see/meet some interesting characters. I can't really say anything bad about it. Just use your brain and dont expect that your going on the Titanic. Dont take these negative reviews seriously. Bunch of yuppies.

-Jacques

10  Thank Jacquesg911
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I took my girlfriend out on this boat this past weekend , I have been on other dinner cruises before, so I figured I would take her out on once since she has never been on one before. After reading trade winds web site I figured it would be a good thing , but when getting out on the water on this boat , it wasn't .... They offered 3 or 5 card poker and I was expecting it , it didn't happen , I got 5 card let it ride with a 3 card option ... when I asked if they had 3 card poker they told me no ... so I decided to go play the slot machines , after blowing 60 buck with out a lil return I decided to play their let it ride poker... 3 of us sitting at the table , we started to get a head and then they started switching the dealer then we started loosing ... the buffet sucked , veggies , yellow rice , pasta and then turkey .... I've had better on different cruises ... And they offered 10 per person in match play when I purchased my tickets .... Never received it ....

2  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 18 August 2013

went on ship aug 10 2013....we enjoyed it ..food was ok ......they only use cash on board boat.....
for 20 dollars it was good trip......5 hrs ....the LUNCH .on board was ..ok..but ......WISH LUNCH WAS AT 1 PM OR 2 PM INSTEAD OF 1030 AM ....THAT WAY U CAN DRINK FIRST ....GAMBLE ..AND THEN EAT would MAKE THIS SOO MUCH BETTER CRUISE.......
BUT WE HAD GOOD TIME........so yes it was good bang for your buck........ and cant wait to go again.......

Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Don't believe their web site which advertises the "loosest slots in town". I have been on it twice. In about $120 worth of slots my biggest win was $10 once. The bonus rounds are crap too. The match play system is not really a match at all. Stay away. The blackjack is shady too.

4  Thank JoePits