“STRANGE REVIEWS FOR 2014”

Trade Winds Cruise Lines
Tucson, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“STRANGE REVIEWS FOR 2014”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I find it rather interesting that there are reviews for Trade Winds Cruise Lines in Madeira Beach, Florida since this vessel has not been in port since early December. They are, "supposedly" in dry dock in North Carolina. Their offices in St, Petersburg is closed and their telephone number for reservations 727-394-1000 is saying they still have no news except that they will not be returning in April. It has not been updated. So where did the 2014 reviewers go. Certainly not to Madeira Beach,
I put august 2013 as my date of visit but that is false. I had to leave a date. I live in Florida not far from their dock.

Visited August 2013
14 Thank trishers22

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Ok, first of all... If you want to experience going out on a boat for 5 hours with some friends... and only pay 10 bucks.. this is well worth it. Sometimes if you wear Bucs gear on Sundays they let you on free. HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT? We snuck on our own alcohol (they don't even check) so buying drinks wasn't an issue. For what we paid, it was fun.

The facts:
Its cheap
The food sucks
The slots aren't the loosest
The crew is pretty nice
I did pretty well in Roulette
They have lots of TVs

If money isn't as issue and you just want to go on something nice... this isn't for you...

But if you want to do something cheap with friends it really is a good time. If the price was more I would have gave it 2/5 stars but since its only 10 bucks I gave them 3/5.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Jerry813
Hudsonville, Michigan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“No Pat Outs”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

The meal was fair. The slots had no one winning at all that I saw. Roulette was fair. The cruise was quiet.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank 915Me
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Horrible”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

My wife and I took night cruise via groupon special. Could not stay on first floor due to diesel fumes. The buffet was a joke, frozen dinners have more taste. The ten dollar gambling deal was only valid on table games and you had to match 10 dollars of your own money to use ticket. I have been deep sea fishing many times on all day trips without problems. Got sea sick for first time on this boat. The deep sea fishing captains always put the nose of boat into waves, this trip the ship rocked side to side. The rocking was so bad people couldn't walk. Never will I back.

Visited November 2013
4 Thank James T
Tampa, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“My Experience with Trade Winds Cruise Line (FL)”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We had our family visiting us from overseas and we decided to take them on a cruise and we thought this would be the perfect opportunity. We were all very excited but when the boat anchored in the deep sea the choppy waves make us all sea sick. My wife, sister-in-law and niece kept throwing up and couldn't enjoy anything, they could barely stand and were only anxious to get off the boat and go home. Our supposed to be memorable trip was ruined, we were ashamed that on their first visit to America they had to experience something so devastating. While trying to contact the Trade Winds offices no one ever responded or even tried to assist by giving us a call back, it should be common courtesy. I would think twice before recommending this cruise line.

Visited July 2013