“Good quick lunch.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

What you'd expect from a pizza place! I had the wings, girlfriend had pizza, and cheesebread. Over all we were happy. Prices were a bit lower than I expected being in Johns Pass area. I would recommend! Beer is cheap from 4-6!

1  Thank jmaxeden

Reviewed 13 August 2014

The authentic NewYork style pizza is accurate -- you can smell it from the parking garage just a few doors away. We ordered a small Sicilian and it's big enough for a family (unfortunately for the 2 of us -- but, got tomorrow's breakfast now!). Menu includes Sicilian and thin pizza, plus stromboli, calzone, garlic knots, wings, subs and numerous pasta dishes -- we can vouch for the Sicilian pizza, but nothing else at this point. Most people in the place were eating pizza.

This is a very casual restaurant -- you stand in line to order (we waited a long time even though there were only 2 people in front of us -- the lady behind the counter was also taking "to go" orders by phone. Once you order and pay, you find a table and wait . . . a huge family, 2 top, waited for about 30 minutes only to discover that their order had been overlooked and their pizza wasn't even made yet, so they left. It's fair to say the place is disorganised -- but hey, it's "authentic" Italian.

DeLosa's was recommended to us by the clerk at 7-Eleven -- we told him we were looking for good pizza in the area of John's Pass -- he said if we stopped at DeLosa's we'd be talking about THAT pizza for a long time. Well, this fellow looked like he might not get off John's Pass very often -- it's not 5 * pizza, but it's very good!

When it comes to "atmosphere" -- there's nothing remarkable about it -- but, hey, it's a pizza shop at the shore. Still, I wouldn't want you to think this is a great date place or a family place -- unless all that matters is the food (and it's quite all right if it does). For me, I like great food and at least a little bit of upscale atmosphere. Hey, it's just me -- there's nothing wrong with this place.

My "overall" rating is Average -- but the food is very good and this is a place worth visiting.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Spent 10 days in Madeira Beach and ordered twice from DeLosa's.Lasagna was very good as is the pizza.Delivery to The Surf Song was very quick.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Tried to order pizza for carry out, when my wife went in to pick it up the place was crazy busy. There was a huge line to pay, for carry outs you have to walk to the front of the line which gets a lot of dirty looks. She stood there for a while not being helped by the guy at the register until another employee told him to help her. She gave him our info and he said they had no carry out orders and that we must have called the wrong location, he then started helping the next customer and offered no resolution. I had dropped her off since there was no place to park, so when she came out I went back in. I found another employee and went to check on the order, the guy abruptly said he'd already checked and that we'd order from the wrong location. I showed him my call history and asked if this was their number and it was, then he gave me this look like so what? The other employee offered to put our order in now, but we'd already waited 35 mins and with no place to park we opted to go somewhere else. The next day we were walking by the restraunt again and a family was leaving upset with what looked like a manager behind them, not sure what was going on. There are other good pizza joints in the area, I wouldn't waste my time on a place that doesn't care about customer service.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Good food, quick service, lots of food for price. Was busy when we were there but still seated a party of 9 in just a few minutes. Food was wonderful.