“Best fishing in years”
Review of Gilligan's Fishing Charter - CLOSED

Gilligan's Fishing Charter
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had an outstanding time with Capt.Bob. We caught so many fish our arms got tired. We've taken several charters out in this area and this was by far the best. The Captain got us out there and we started catching fish right away and didnt stop the whole trip. We will be booking again next year and I highly recommend Gilligan's Fishing Charters

Reviewed 21 February 2014

We had a great day out with with Capt. Bob. The boat was nicely equipped and the Capt. showed us where the fish are. Capt Bob had some great recipes for the fish that was delicious. I would highly recommended a trip with Capt Bob and Gilligan's charters.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We had scheduled a charter with Captain Bob and he failed to show or call to cancel. I later received a voicemail telling me how he lost his phone and that we should have known we weren't going because the seas were too bad. He went on to use expletives and told me he should have just taken my money. I have never been so offended by a business owner!

7  Thank pashe9