“Great food with a great view”

Sculley's Boardwalk Grille
Ranked #20 of 79 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Kids, Local cuisine, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Georgia
“Great food with a great view”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I can't wait to return to this restaurant next year. We ate supper there on July 17, 2014. We only had a 20 minute wait to sit outside on the boardwalk. While waiting on our food, we saw boats pull in out, lots of birds, and dolphins! They have a great kids menu. We had cheese sticks as an appetizer. I thought for 6 small cheese sticks that they were overpriced. I was very hesitant of ordering a steak at a "seafood" restaurant, a sirloin at that, but it was just as good, if not better than what you get at Longhorns. It was thick and cooked perfectly! I also had 4 stuffed shrimp with my meal that was excellent. A salad is an add-on; however, it does come with bread, a potato, zucchini/yellow squash combo. The price for that meal was reasonable, I thought. My husband ordered "The School of Fish". It was three different types of fish and sauces over mashed potatoes and sautéed spinach. The presentation of the platter was beautiful. He couldn't decide which fish (Salmon, Grouper, and Mahi Mahi) he liked the best. The price for this meal was also reasonable for the quality. Finally, we ordered key lime pie and an Oreo pie dessert. These were delicious and not "store bought". However, each piece was 6.99, a little over priced. Each "tea or soft drink" and coffee with dessert was 2.50, again a little over priced. To wrap up my summary.... the main meal was reasonably priced and delicious. I recommend sitting outside. It was beautiful. The "add ons" such as tea, appetizers, desserts, were over priced. For a family of 4, (with one of my children getting a steak instead of a kids meal and the other getting two kids meals - hotdog and chicken strips) PLUS tip, our meal was 150.00

Tampa, Florida
“Breakfast on the Boardwalk”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We enjoyed breakfast outside and watched the sunrise. It's a lovely setting for outdoor dining or indoor, if preferred. The food was very good and our waitress, Kathy, was helpful, knowledgeable of the menu, and incredibly friendly. We enjoyed some of the best service I've ever had at a restaurant. I expect to return for another meal on another visit to the area.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Lunch with a view”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Had lunch on a rainy day on our vacation on the boardwalk. Sat outside (by choice) because the view is amazing. Started off with conch fritters which were appealing and delicious. For entrees we had buffalo chicken sandwich, monster white fish sandwich, a burger and coconut shrimp. We were all pleased with our food.

Draft craft beers were pricey at $6.25 each.

Austin our server was pleasant and attentive.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great experience”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

On monday night no wait time outdoor seating facing the water.Melissa our waitress was wonderful. Shea crab and lobster bisque was good, fresh warm roll served as well. Main course coconut shrimp were huge, crab cake good size and fresh, main course come with side such as baked potato or fries. Shrimp pasta was served broth way, my boy actually liked it a lot of shrimp in it too.Prices are reasonable for portion and quality.
Kid friendly too

Georgetown, Ohio
“Great value and view”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Whenever I visit Madeira, I vist here. It sits on the water at John's Pass and was the first restaurant in Madeira I ever ate at. Their soup and salad are good and the salmon was very good. I've been mixed on the wait staff, some good, some bad. Don't expect a lot from them. Portion size is pretty large. I