“Very impressed!”

Price range: US$5 - US$21
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located at Madeira Bay Marina, just 2 blocks North of John's Pass Village, this waterfront restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating with a unique "Old Florida" seafood menu with items like Frog Legs, Gator Bites, Smelts, Deviled Eggs, Shrimp & Grits and a Southern Fried Combo Platter! A Selection of Fried Baskets, Buckets and Dinner Platters with an amazing Fish & Chips Basket for only $8.95 that also comes with sweet Slaw and Hush Puppies! Incredible Breakfast menu with HUGE portions for only $5.25 to $7.95 on Sat. & Sun. from 9am-Noon!
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

The blackened grouper was fabulous! It wasn't really spicy but the flavor was great! My daughter had the fried grouper and it was very good as well. The gator bites were some of the best we have had. Our waitress was very nice and helpful. Atmosphere was really nice.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We had a list of things to try here so we decided to get it all and split it. We had the smelts gator bites and conch fritters for starters. Then had the lobster roll lobster grilled cheese soft shell crab and shrimp blt with fried green tomato all were good!!

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

During our vacation we went here twice. My husband and I sat out at their tiki bar for drinks. The bartender Amanda was especially friendly as were all the other patrons. We decided to come back as a family for dinner. Our waitress was very friendly and very attentive. The food was mediocre but very reasonably priced considering other places we had eaten.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Love the changes since the new ownership! Food is great. We like to sit on the deck overlooking the water. Spend Sunday afternoons there! Love the Bloody Mary bar

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I ate at Lattitudes and that was marginal, so when the new owners took over we stopped to try it out. We wanted to sit outside but there where no overhead fans to move the summer heat ( we live 4 miles away). We sat inside and it was a little noisy but ok. Amber took our order and we received the food within 20 minutes. My grouper sandwich was blacked on 1 side and burnt on the other. I picked it apart and ate it. The lobster roll was really tasteless. I might try them one more time as they just opened but I was not impressed.

1  Thank Fltraveler1951