“Great!”

Beach Suites Resort
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Madeira Beach
Reviewed 6 June 2014

If you are looking for a beautiful place to stay near Clearwater, this is the place. We stayed for three days this past weekend and I honestly can say I don't have one complaint about our stay. We checked in late around 11, when I walked into the office the desk clerk, Joy, and owner of the hotel, Brian, were there to happily greet me. They gave me proper instructions of the Wifi, parking, door entry, pool access, and even some great local restaurants. All this they did BEFORE I got to the room and wondered about it. Great people! The room was beautiful, Clean, Clean, Clean. It had a Smart T.V., a full kitchen and even a safe. The beds were very comfortable and the surroundings were very quiet, very easy to get a good nights sleep. Sliding glass doors led out to a balcony with comfortable seats and a view of both the street and the gulf. You have access to both the pools, one is a warmer "Spa Pool" with jets and awesome night lighting, the other is a cooler, larger pool. Both were clean and never crowded during our weekend stay. There is also a gas grill and beach chairs available for use at NO COST! The pathway to the beach and the beach itself are wonderful, the sand is so soft and the gulf was very warm! The beach was a little busy, but not crowded.The hotel is also in close proximity to an area called "John's Pass", this is about five minutes away, has tons of restaurants and shops, and if you want to see dolphins, you will!!! All in all, this hotel was a really great place to stay and this will be the only place I stay at if I'm in the area again. One thing I LOVED about this hotel is the use of a code to enter your room instead of a key card, this is an awesome idea! What happens when you take a hotel key card by water? It deactivates and you can't enter your room, causing you headache and time in the lobby.. Not here though! I wish more beach hotels would follow suit with this hotels key code type of entry system! We loved it here and hope to return very soon!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank BJF127
There are newer reviews for Beach Suites Resort

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I simply cannot say enough GREAT things about Beach Suite Resorts! The staff were wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable about the area attractions, restaurants, shopping, etc. We were there for a week and wished we could have stayed forever! Our room was absolute perfect. Room 206 is on the 2nd floor, corner room, facing the ocean! Sunsets were breathtaking! Had our own full kitchen with breakfast bar, separate dining area, living room and a queen size bedroom and full bathroom. You are literally about 100 feet from the pool/hot-tub area to the shoreline on the beach. They even have beach chairs and beach toys to use if you desire. The pool/hot-tub area is very cozy. Not large and crowded as there are only about 13 rooms in total at the resort. There is a gas grill in the pool area to use if you want to have your own BBQ. All-in-all, probably the best, most relaxing vacation we have ever had. I seriously did not write my review sooner because I just didn't want everyone to know about this place! We are praying to be able to go back next year and book the same room, hopefully for 2 weeks this time. Also, Room 206 has an adjoining room you can also rent if you want. Might bring our kids and grandkids with us next year and rent the adjoining room too!
I am really really shocked by reading the negative reviews. I just can't imagine that after the awesome time we had! Thank you again Brian, Anna-Marie and Audi! Hope to see you all next year!!!!

Room Tip: Room 206! Like being in your own home away from home, with a beautiful view of the ocean right out t...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brenda D
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This has got to be THE worst hotel I have ever had the misfortune of staying in! Take my advice and spend the extra $50 or something a night to stay somewhere better! It's a good price for the location, but not if you are wanting to have awful living conditions for your vacation. The first morning we attempted to make breakfast we realized the stove did not work (I had to go buy an electric skillet to use for the remainder of my 7 day vacation). Later on that day I was greeted by a COCKROACH (and many more were to greet me later, including other large bugs). EVERY SINGLE MORNING somebody has either knocked on my door or moved the handle trying to get in, and I even had a housekeeper let herself in while my boyfriend and I were laying in bed this morning! I am thoroughly disgusted to the point where I want to sleep in my car for my last night now, especially after finding a COCKROACH IN THE BED. Save yourself from making such a mistake! My boyfriend and I have hardly been able to enjoy our vacation because of this horrid place!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Jessika M
Reviewed 25 May 2014

All I can say is I'm so nervous with reserving a room I have never seen however I must say that in speaking with Nancy who completed my reservation and also speaking with Brian prior to making reservations they surely did a good job at making me feel comfortable and reassuring I have made a good choice ;) My 7 year olds bday is faithfully at Madeira yearly, although we miss SURFS INN I hope that we have landed a new home away from home! Be there soon 203!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mrsconkle
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Several properties later, this has got to be the worst.
Property manager seems to be on something as she is also the maid with zero care what so ever.
Their presentation as a motel not resort as all is just terrible with rags for towels and several guest's once in then find them themselves aborting all together with zero refund.
Run, do not walk.
Be sure not to pay cash as that is their preference at this motel and once in there is zero refund.
Protect yourself.

Room Tip: There is no pleasant experience here.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fox b
Reviewed 3 May 2014

My wife and I couldn't have enjoyed the month of February any more than we did at Beach Suites ! Our room was very sufficient. The staff is excellent. Owner,Brian ,house keeper,Ann Marie and maintainance technician Aud-Dog couldn't have been more accommodating. All we had to do was step out the door and enjoy Paradise ! Stop by the pool on your way to the beautiful beach( 200 feet away) or just hang out and grill your meal. shopping,dinning and entertainment are all near by. Can't wait to get out of Michigan again next winter for 6 weeks at Beach Suites.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights and 3 days. The room was clean, cool with a 3 building complex. The pool refreshing and the shady patio area at the schooner building was great day or night for relaxing with our family that came to visit. The owner and staff were cheerful, attentive, accommodating and very assistive to all our needs and local information we came to ask about. They were kind and caring to the little dog we were transporting and extra kitten we happened to pick up on our journey. The room service provider even changed cleaning solutions to insure the health of the baby kitten. I will definitely stay here when visiting the area!! There are good restaurants just across the street with Screwie Louies being our favorite for breakfast and happy hour.

• Stayed: April 2014
#1 of 4 in Redington Beach
Shoreline Island Resort
Shoreline Island Resort
#1 of 15 in Madeira Beach

Been to Beach Suites Resort? Share your experiences!