Really good well placed six storey accommodation in Maderia Beach. Walking distance to Johns Pass boardwalk with its many shops, bars and restaurants. Upper front rooms have Gulf views (floors 1-3 get a view of the gulf front hotels) but some traffic noise (didn't bother us) and rear apartments have Marina views, I think only a few apartments do not have a view. Well proportioned rooms with small but fully functioning kitchen. If I ever return to this area I will definitely stop here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern resort directly across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and 2 blocks north of John's Pass Village & Boardwalk. All 1 and 2 bedroom units have complete kitchens, washers & dryers in the unit and picturesque views of the intra-coastal waterway, Marina or the Gulf of Mexico. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort. The 6th floor "Sunset Room" is equipped with a weight machine and elliptical. A heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi are adjacent to the full service marina and restaurant. Oceans West Day Spa located within the resort provides hair, nail & skin care as well as massage. A 2,000 square foot function space is available for rent for private parties, family reunions, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Madeira Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Bay Hotel Madeira Beach
- Madeira Bay Beach
- Madeira Bay Resort Madeira Beach, Florida