We stayed at the Madeira Bay Resort March 2014, our room was great on the 6th floor. The elevators were slow and the pool was very small. But the location is great right across the street from the beach, within walking distance of Johns Pass. Our room was perfect and there was 5 of us, 2 bedrooms, one had a double bed, the other had a twin bed with a trundle and a sofa bed in the living room. Our balcony faced the inlet and marina we turned the couch around, blasted the Jimmy Buffet music and enjoyed the view (we hit a cold front that came through during our stay) from the couch!! Looking forward to returning in the spring great family place!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern resort directly across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and 2 blocks north of John's Pass Village & Boardwalk. All 1 and 2 bedroom units have complete kitchens, washers & dryers in the unit and picturesque views of the intra-coastal waterway, Marina or the Gulf of Mexico. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort. The 6th floor "Sunset Room" is equipped with a weight machine and elliptical. A heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi are adjacent to the full service marina and restaurant. Oceans West Day Spa located within the resort provides hair, nail & skin care as well as massage. A 2,000 square foot function space is available for rent for private parties, family reunions, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Madeira Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Bay Hotel Madeira Beach
- Madeira Bay Beach
- Madeira Bay Resort Madeira Beach, Florida