We loved the condo (Unit # 610 at Madeira Beach Resort). In fact we have re-upped for next year!! Things we liked the best:
* The general “comfortableness” of the condo and Madeira Beach area. Madeira seemed relaxing and stress-free in comparison to other nearby areas.. The condo was a very clean, attractive, and comfortable place to spend a month. It felt like home and had everything we needed to make us feel like we were home! Unbelieveable beach view and location – easy beach access and walkable to restaurants, bars and John’s Pass. The sunsets were breathtaking—especially from the 6th floor balcony!
* Beautiful beach – wide with nice sand—Our favorite place to run every day to offset all the great eating and drinking.
* Terrific, inexpensive bars and restaurants. Some of our faves: Screwy Louie’s, Latitude’s (next door), the Hurricane’s rooftop bar in St. Pete Beach, Gator’s, and The Frog Pond for breakfast.
* Proximity to Tampa Airport, Tampa Bay Downs, shopping and our other favorite place – Dunedin (low-key, very interesting downtown).
We could go on, but suffice it to say, this condo & its location can’t be beat! it was a wonderful month and we’re anxious to get back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern resort directly across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and 2 blocks north of John's Pass Village & Boardwalk. All 1 and 2 bedroom units have complete kitchens, washers & dryers in the unit and picturesque views of the intra-coastal waterway, Marina or the Gulf of Mexico. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort. The 6th floor "Sunset Room" is equipped with a weight machine and elliptical. A heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi are adjacent to the full service marina and restaurant. Oceans West Day Spa located within the resort provides hair, nail & skin care as well as massage. A 2,000 square foot function space is available for rent for private parties, family reunions, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Madeira Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Bay Hotel Madeira Beach
- Madeira Bay Beach
- Madeira Bay Resort Madeira Beach, Florida