“True to Florida life style”
Review of Screwie Louie's

Screwie Louie's
Ranked #17 of 80 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Inverness, Florida
“True to Florida life style”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The food, service and everything was just great. Our waitress immediately bought out coloring book and markers for my 3 year old grandson. He was occupied for the whole time
I had the burger and Louie's shrimp appetizer. Ate way too much but was worth it
The value is definitely here and it is family and pet friendly. If you are offended by locals and the folks who support this business year long, this would not be the place for you. It was a really good time filled with charm and Florida characters

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kathy T

Tampa, Florida
“Screwie Louie Shrimp rocks and pet friendly”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We just came back from Maderia Beach, we live in Tampa, and ate breakfast, appetizers and dinner at Screwie's. The food is very good and it was very convenient to the Schnooer Motel. Definitely worth a visit and keeping some fish spread and boiled shrimp in your room for snacks. Many people brought their pets so just be able to keep yours close by since a little close if outside with your dog(s).

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank utvol1956
Panama City, Florida
“Great Food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Service was good and breakfast was great. They have indoor and outdoor seating. Price was very good.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Isobel D
Tampa, Florida
“Seafood Delight”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I'm all about good seafood. I currently reside in northwest Florida and I made a promise to myself that if I'm going to visit a restaurant here it better have seafood. This was not a planned visit but we needed to have a meal as we had traveled here immediately after work on a Friday late afternoon and were hungry. I ordered a variety of seafood items including appetizers and was quite pleased with my selection. My husband was quite happy as well. Our favorite were these over sized fried shrimp that came with a sweet/garlicky chili sauce. They were FABULOUS. I'd go back for this alone. Staff was very pleasant and helpful with assisting with food suggestions. I'll be back!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank BronxBornLady
Michigan
“Great Breakfast and best Shrimp around!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Came here for breakfast 3 out of 7 mornings during our recent trip to Madeira Beach! Great food and reasonable prices. We also came for dinner one night and by far the best (fried) shrimp dinner ever! Screwy Louie Shrimp is the best! So good!

• Visited April 2014