“Great value on Johns Pass”

Sugar Daddy's Ice Cream
Ranked #6 of 13 Dessert in Madeira Beach
Reviewed 5 June 2013

So, it takes a lot to take us away from Candy Kitchen, but when we are on the Pass, we often stop in here for a scoop. The prices are good, the ice cream is delicious, and the service is friendly. Walk right by the "custard" place with their evil waffle cone smelling tactics, it'll cost you three times what Sugar Daddy's will!

1  Thank SenoraGilbert
There are newer reviews for Sugar Daddy's Ice Cream

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Only had a couple of waffle cones, but they were well loaded, and very tasty.

40 flavours to choose from, pretty unassuming from the outside, but nice staff, and quick service.

1  Thank Laticsforlife
Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

Had ice cream here after parasailing. The ice cream was awesome & very yumy! I wanted more but will wait for another day. The many flavors & choices make this a great stop.

1  Thank gonzo035
Reviewed 3 October 2012

A really great place to get some great ice cream to help you cool down on a hot day walking the boardwalk at Johns Pass.

1  Thank Robert37161
Reviewed 18 August 2012 via mobile

This has been my favorite Ice Cream place since I was like 2 great staff and great ice cream I have come here for my whole life and I am not going to stop now!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Vacation12341