“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Maitland
Columbus, United States
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I was checked in and out by the same person, I believe his name is Alex. He's nice, friendly, & helpful.
They were undergoing some lock changes during our stay and we had to stop by the desk to get a new key but it wasn't too inconvenient.
Housekeeping is fabulous! Our room was very clean and lovely.
I love that this property has recycling bins in the room and hallways! That's such an awesome idea. :)
Breakfast was ok I just wish there were more fresh fruit options
All in all, we really enjoyed our stay! Thank you!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Natalie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank You so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I am so glad that Alex was great and I will share this with him and the entire team. I will also share with Housekeeping a job well done. We are looking to add more options to the breakfast for a healthier approach in the future as they are testing new menu options. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Thanks Again,
Natalie Mower

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
  • Arabic first
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel was very nice, clean and quiet. These rooms are very quiet. Could be a little bigger, but still very nice. This hotel was across the parking lot from an applebees which was very nice. Also, a 711 nearby within a 3 min walk. Breakfast was standard waffles. eggs and sausage. But, the also offered a free dinner Mon-Thurs from 5-7pm which is nice if you wanna save some $$$. Friendly staff, clean pool. Great stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Natalie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Hello Guest and Friend,

We want to take a moment and Thank You for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.
We are so happy to hear that you found the location to be great and the Staff as well. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Your Friends at the Homewood Suites
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

These suites are perfect. Just the right amount of room with a seperate living room. Clean and nice, comfortable bed, clean pool. Good, hot breakfast. Next door to an Applebee's and 7-11, so very convenient.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We wanted to take a moment and Thank You for letting us know how your stay with us was.
We are happy to hear that you found the location to be great and the rooms to be clean.
We hope to see you again in the near future and again Thank you for letting us be your Home away from Home here in Orlando.

Natalie and the staff
Orlando, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

This hotel is one of the best. I would recommend for business travelers, as well as for families with children of all ages. Great amenities, great food, great pool, etc. Great staff, close to my office and great restaurants. I will stay here again and would recommend to others staying in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Natalie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Guest,

We want to give a GIANT THANK YOU for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the room and the staff was great. This is our goal each and everyday to make sure each guest leaves happy and we want to be your home away from home. We hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,
Natalie and the Team
Concord, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

If this is your only option, it's fine. Relatively clean and safe, but certainly not something I would select if I had to go again. This Homewood Suites must have been the first one they ever built. The AC panel rattled so much I had to push a chair against it. I had to bang on the counter just to get someone to come to the desk to check me in. Finally, the decorating was outdated and worn. I love Homewood Suites and prefer them over any other brand. But, this hotel did just not match up. My co-worker who also stayed that night had a similar experience, with the room so hot she could not even sleep.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear Valued Guest,

I am so sorry to hear that you did not have the best stay possible. We are going under renovations in 2015 to the new Homewood take flight program. We are workig on the rattling of the AC units by stablizing them. I do hope that in the future you can give us another chance as we would love to be your home away from home. I appreciate the feedback and we will continue to improve the overall guest experience to make sure each guest enjoys each and every stay.

Thanks and we hope to see you in the future
Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

Excellent facility! Rooms were clean, quiet, and lacked for nothing. Complimentary breakfast was EXCELLENT - best scrambled eggs I've ever had! Would definitely stay here again. Convenient location - right off I-4 - yet still secluded.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello,

We want to say thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the scramble eggs :) . We hope to see you again in the near future.
and to be your home away from home when you are in the Orlando area.

Best Regards,
Cheboygan, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

This hotel was beyond my expectations. We were in the area for a family gathering. The staff was friendly. The suite was large and comfortable and clean. We stayed four nights and were not disappointed at any time. One day we told the housekeeper we did not need service and she respected our decision, but left a bag of clean towels and extra soaps by the door for us! This was beyond any service I received in my years of travel. Breakfast was good. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a comfortable place to stay at a good value. We were not around for the evening welcome drinks and appetizers/meals, but I would bet they were good as well. Given that there are hundreds of motels in the Orlando area, we took a chance based on reviews and are glad we did. My sister, when stopping in, said "I bet this costs a lot" but it doesn't!

Room Tip: We made a reservation and given the number of people, it is probably best to do so.