Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit Tower Blvd
Sheraton Orlando North(Maitland)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$70
US$66
US$157
US$147
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewschick fillong term stayhome away from homeice makerroom was cleanwell maintained and cleanoutstanding hotelpots and pansfull size fridgefront desk clerkrecommend this hotellittle thingseasy accessconvenient locationa great staystayed nightsesa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I needed a place to stay overnight close to the RDV sportsplex across the street. So convenience had a lot to do with my choice. The hotel was nice...room was good size, nice layout and clean. The pool and service were good as well (except no wake up call.) But, that was okay. I just used the alarm clock which I would have done as a backup plan anyway. The free continental breakfast was seriously lacking. It consisted on pre-packaged plain bagels, packaged muffins (3 flavors to choose from), yogurt (3 flavors), apple sauce and coffee/hot tea. No cereal, no juice, no water, no nothing else. Very, very limited. Ended up going nearby to Wendy's for a breakfast sandwich as I needed something more substantial with an egg. But, if you just need a snack breakfast then it is definitely better than nothing. The other problem we had was a great deal of noise above us. We were on bottom floor. Don't know if it was kids running around or what. After a couple of hours listening to nonstop action we finally called the front desk. By then it was getting late (11 pm) and things started to settle down shortly thereafter. Not sure if they actually intervened as the noise was back before we checked out the next day. If we were staying longer we would've had to change rooms as there seemed to be availability. Oh, one more thing, the tv only had 5 channels with one being the cartoon network. No local channels. Luckily we brought dvds. Highly recommend bringing dvds or asking if additional channels are available for a $ if tv is important to you. It was to me as I was there recovering from day surgery. Thanks for reading all this. Hope this helps you make your decision.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Clean and nice room, the people were very nice and quick to help me with any questions I had I really enjoyed the room having a kitchen.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. I frequently travel to Orlando and would definitely consider staying here again. The staff were very friendly and quick to help me with any questions I had. I really enjoyed the layout of the room and having a kitchen so I could bring home left overs to eat later. The breakfast wasn't my favorite but the coffee was really good and I did enjoy that they had applesauce and yogurt. After full days of work it was refreshing to come back to a place that felt more like a home than a hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Rooms were worn, tired and dated. Windows did not lock. Ac works too well. Distance from bed and AC is about a foot. Checked out early and upgraded to better hotel. Positive, cheap.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Peter A
Reviewed 17 May 2012

This hotel was absolutely the worst. They ripped off my money because I had money. The hotel staff even told me that WE spent the MOST money of anyone in the hotel, so we were fleeced 8 different possible ways. They also did not thoroughly clean the rooms, provided little to no help anytime we had a problem, let people run around and make noise all of the time, and provided a very uncomfortable experience on the whole. THIS HOTEL SUCKS! Stay away, and run away quickly. They will change rates per night on you without notice, and even demand more money and charge you for things that you never intended whatsover. DO NOT STAY HERE! There were hypothermic needles on the sidewalks outside! It was disgusting, disturbing, and demented all at the same time. We were there on business, but will never, ever go back. Matter of fact, I am thinking about filing suite against the hotel for their conduct and their indifference to their guests. STAY AWAY!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit Tower Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2012

Mr. Johnathon E.

We appreciate your business, and feel strongly that in your case there must have been some miscommunication with regard to your rates. Our staff does their very best to ensure your rates and all charges you are to be assessed are fully explained at check-in. If you feel that these charges were not explained to your clear understanding to the point that you feel "fleeced" we certainly do apologize.
If there are the rare disagreements over charges, they are typically very easy to rectify during your stay or at check-out. I understand your frustration; all of us are concerned about our finances, and it is always a point of contention if one feels wronged in this area.

I would ask that you please contact the hotel management so that we may work to resolve your issues. We look forward to hearing from you.