Recently stayed here for 2 days with my wife, for a conference. When the conference was booked, this was a Ritz Carlton, by the time it was held it was no longer. Glad we kept the conference here.
If you have stayed at other Ritz Carlton hotels, the feel and decor is exactly the same. Only things changed are the names on the signs, and the color of the uniforms.
All were quite friendly and helpful. While they were quite friendly, welcoming, etc, for some reason, did not get the Ritz Carlton service Aura.... however, every staff we had come in contact with, was superb. From the valet guys, to the checkin staff, to the guys at the pool. All were top notch.
Same as other Ritz Carltons. Attention to detail, etc. Room was clean, comfortable. Decor was fine. Felt quite in line with South Florida/Palm Beach. We had a side view of the ocean with balcony.
Nice gym. Wife loved the fact that there were two pools, one for families, the other adult only. The beach is there, however depending on tide, there is not much "beach" there. The area around it as quite clean. Plenty of nice outside space, by the pool to hang out and relax at.
Only complaint... $28 for valet parking.... seriously?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Say hello to the sparkling swimming pools and warm sandy beaches of Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa. An intimate ocean retreat on Palm Beach Island where relaxed elegance is understood and intuitive service is never forgotten. Disappear into a world of effortless living and new-fashioned luxury at the oceanfront Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five Diamond property that sits on seven acres of its own private beach in the elegant enclave of Manalapan. All 309 stylish guest rooms and suites are fashioned by famed designer Jonathan Adler and celebrate the area's colorful personality with elements of sun, sand, and sea throughout its decor. Relax and recharge with a champagne check-in and spacious accommodations with private balconies and hanging chairs. Pause, play and perfect at the Forbes Five-Star Eau Spa, the resort's joyful 42,000 square foot spa wonderland that encourages decadence, indulgence and well-deserved “me time.” Additional amenities consist of two oceanfront pools including an a ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Hotel Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Manalapan
- Ritz Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Palm Beach
- Ritz Carlton Florida
- Manalapan Ritz-Carlton
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa Florida/Manalapan