From the moment you arrive you are treated by a wonderful caring staff that will attend to your every need. The Bellmen at the hotel were all friendly and very helpful. When we checked in, we were advised we were receiving a free room upgrade! The room was extremely nice, well appointed, very clean, and quiet. We used the Concierge Desk several times they were very helpful and as others have reported, they follow-up on what they advise. The lobby and surrounding areas are very well appointed, if is a very relaxing atmosphere. One of my only negatives is that the food pricing is extremely high on the propery. The gym is probably one of the best hotel gyms I have used. The outside areas were all very well maintained and very clean. Both pools are sparkling clean, and the staff are very accomodating. My other negative was there were children using the adults only pool, the adults only rule needs to be enforced (come on parent READ the sign). Checkout was a breeze I would rate my stay as 5 star.
As others have mentioned in the Plaze accross the street are two fantastic places to eat. John G's and Manalapan Piza Italian restaurant. John G's for breakfast or lunch the other for dinner. Pricing is fair, portions are generous, the quality is excellant and the service is first class at both. Unless you have a large appepite consider sharing.
Would I return to the hotel, yes and would recommend to friends and family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is situated on seven acres of private oceanfront beach. With our lush tropical gardens, and breath taking ocean views, guests are immediately welcomed with the warm Florida sunshine and the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The resort radiates the new Palm Beach lifestyle. Spacious guestrooms offer oversized private balconies with full ocean, pool or garden views. All suites have a seperate bedroom, living room and two bathrooms. Club level offers exclusive access to extra indulgences including a private lounge with scrumptious delicacies changed six times daily, plus a full bar. Our award-winning and world class “Eau Spa” is 42,000 sq. feet of pure indulgence. Luxurious spa villas, exotic pampering treatments, and a Mixoligist’s Bar to create, stir and wisk into your very own magic potion. The extensive fitness center includes a dedicated spinning studio, Pilates classroom and a yoga studio along with the most up to date cardiovascular and strength equipment. Our certified exercise gurus are available for personal training. Resort amenities include: Four distinct restaurants and lounges, two refreshing pools, Har-tru clay tennis courts, Aquatic sports desk and oceanfront cabanas. For our younger guests, we offer AquaNot, Kids Camp or Coast, Tweens Club, both an adventure of social, and sporting activities. The hotel also offers business lounge, complimentary wifi throughout, and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Hotel Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Manalapan
- Ritz Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Palm Beach
- Ritz Carlton Florida
- Manalapan Ritz-Carlton
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa Florida/Manalapan