“Fantastic location”
other traveller has booked this property
Beautiful sunset on the Gulf of Mexico
Beautiful sunset on the Gulf of Mexico
Living room
Lanai
Sitting/reading area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

beaches20...
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Sunburst Condo #142”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I liked the location to the beach and swimming pool. Did not like all the children and first floor condo. It was extremely noisy having people above us. Condo could have been cleaner, I cleaned the ceiling fan in my bedroom.I will not book again.
For the price there are better deals on the strip.

GRCAV44
“Fantastic location”
Reviewed 3 February 2017 for a stay in August 2016

I loved the location of this unit. Pool and bay just footsteps away. Fabulous private beach on Gulf side. The unit was bright, clean, and well equipped. I've stayed there several times and can't wait to book my next vacation.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing