other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sherry D
Allison Park
“Great location and pet friendly!”
Reviewed 30 August 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

The house has great potential. The living area is nice, but the bedrooms, baths and kitchen are old, and need to be updated. We had to buy drinking glasses (only plastic ones were provided) and bowls (for soup or cereal). The towels are worn, and should be replaced. The improvements would not cost that much, but would make such a positive difference for this rental.

The pool is lovely on the lanai with the canal right there. The view is gorgeous. Unfortunately, we were not allowed to touch the pool controls. The pool is supposedly "solar heated", but in January and February that is basically useless. As a result we never used the pool. What a shame!

We loved the fact that we could have our cat with us. Pet friendly rentals are not always easy to find, and this is very important to us.

We inquired about renting again next year, but were told it was already rented. Not only was it already rented, but the rent had been increased by a large percentage. In all the years we've rented in FL, the landlord has always given us, being the present renters, first option to rent the following year. We were never asked by this landlord.

All in all, we enjoyed our stay. But there would have to be quite a few improvements made before I would agree to pay the rent that is now being shown.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
boldhalif...
DARTMOUTH
“Changes the price”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Had made a inquire and had given me a price. Went back two weeks later price double not honourable I had stayed in this place previous it's a older place very few upgrades. The best thing this place has for it is location

Management Response
31 Aug 2017
The house rented for the entire month, and you are incorrect I would have honored your price of $2500 if the house is not rented for the month. Reminder, A few years ago you canceled on me last min because the price of the CAN dollar was so low.. I did not keep a penny of your deposit, I refunded the entire amount..

Travellers are raving about these Marco Island hotels

Cely23
“Awesome house, not so awesome owner.”
Reviewed 24 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

The house is great and the weekend was the best birthday weekend ever but the owner wants to keep $200 from the deposit because she claims that she was charged extra for cleaning the house. Today, after a month from my stay I received a call from TripAdvisor asking if I accept the claim or not, when I had ask the owner proofs to show the conditions she claims the house was left on and why she has to charge me $200 for it. I have not received such proofs because obviously I don't accept the claim. Nowhere in the contract said the house had to be left clean and the trash taken out, when there was even no mop to clean the floor, and when she is already charging $150 for cleaning in the initial price, so $350 to clean a house?? The math does not add up. It is very sad and annoying to me that my birthday weekend has become this nightmare where I have to decide if gift her another $200 or fight this claim, which I have not the time or the desire to do so, but also not doing it would be a win for her for something she does not deserve. End of the story, yes you can rent the house, it is awesome, but do know that your relaxing time or vacation time won't be that wonderful if afterwards you have to leave the house picture clean and take the trash out, for that you better stay at a hotel if anyways whatever you are going to save per night she will charge you later for "cleaning services".

Management Response
31 Aug 2017
The house was a disaster, A broken shade in the living room the pool had streamers and it took me two extra cleanings an extra chemicals to get a clean there's birthday stuff hanging all over the house melted candle wax on the kitchen counters trash all over the place .
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing