“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Nice place for an affordable and delicious breakfast. Eggs Benny is really good. Would not miss going here again on next trip to Marco Island.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,235)

Reviewed 22 June 2014

It was a busy Sunday and we were seated in no time at all. I had a Vegetable Skillet without the hash browns in it,
so I could have their "special" potatoes on the side. I loved that they served Land O' Lakes butter! The marble rye bread was sliced thin, which I like. They also had flavored coffee creamer. Our server was Darlene, she was very personable and efficient. The restaurant is attractive inside and it was a pleasant experience. I would love to return!!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

The crispy french toast, they are soooo good. We stayed in Marco Island for six days and we ate here all six days for breakfast.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were looking for a nice alternative to our high priced resort breakfast. We found Nene's. I heard this crunchy french toast was supposed to be good...and let me tell ya this was the best french toast I've ever had, it was delicious!! My wife had the eggs benny and she enjoyed it. Our adult kids had omelets and they enjoyed theirs as well. Overall, the next time we come to Marco Island we will come to this place for breakfast!

1  Thank kenla96
Reviewed 17 June 2014

the place was packed on a sat am but didnt wait too long, were seated right away out on the patio and waitress was quick to get orders. kids got the waffles with strawberry and chocolate pancakes were awesome. my italian frittata was huge and is definitely worth the price. farmers omelette were also humongous and husband finished every bit of it. the waitress was quick and straight to the point which i like, could use a little smile but then again they were busy so thats ok. Just wish they were open for dinner (seasonal open oct/nov?-apr only) so i can try their cioppino. Definitely recommend this place!!! Great food, reasonable price, good service.