Our family of 12 grandparents & parents & children all split two -2 room suites.
Which truth be told is the size of a comfortable condo in most big cities.
1) Rooms were modern & tasteful decor
2) 2 pools were at most kid depth & better suited to wading for adults
3) Plenty of chairs for everyone
4) Cabanas were great for family
5) Beach easily accessible
6) Staff is super nice
7) Fully stocked kitchen (except food of course)
8) Wifi works everywhere (except beach of course)
1) Charge for everything like beach chairs & umbrella
2) Cabanas are expensive
3) Collier road is full of lights
4) Pillows are too soft (neck gets kinked up in AM)
Great time & going in we knew about the extra charges. We ate mostly off campus since there are a bunch of good restaurants around.
Going to Naples was fa 45 min trip since Collier is full of lights & the freeways in SW FL are a ways from where you usually are located.
But overall, I would recommend this place for the great rooms, family pools, cabanas, big kitchen, local restaurants & friendly staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Crystal Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Crystal Shores Hotel Marco Island
- Marriotts Marco Island
- Marriott's Crystal Shores Marco Island, Florida