“Vacation Marco Island11/15/2013”

Carole Ann II Private Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Marco Island Offshore Fishing Charters Aboard CAROLE ANN II 36 FT Offshore Sportfisherman Family's Welcome!!
Woodridge, Illinois
“Vacation Marco Island11/15/2013”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We booked a 4 hour charter on the Carole Ann II and we had the best Time with Captain Scott and first mate Jeff. Capt. Scott and Jeff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. We caught 11 Mackerels and 65 lb Cobi. My husband had an unexpected catch a shark 7 ft long and 45 min fight but we let had to it go nothing you would want to eat or bring into the boas. Capt. Scott cleaned and filet our fish we split it with him for his kindness and he recommended several restaurants that would cook it for us it was delicious. I highly recommend the charter and will go back out next time we are in the area For Sure.

Visited November 2013

Frisco, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Birthday Ever!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My husband and I came to Marco Island for an extended weekend to celebrate his birthday. I set up a four hour trip with Captain Scott and Zach, and I wish I would of done six hours! We were having so much fun and loved every minute of it. Captain Scott has been fishing the waters of the Gulf and Marco for 30 years. He knows were all the hots spots are to get some action. Our first stop was about two miles out and we caught two fish with three cast within four minutes of fishing. Zach was great because I think I was feeding the fish while my husband was catching them :) but every time I needed bait Zach was right there!

Now what made the day was we were about to have to head in for the day but Captain Scott dropped us right over an old ship wreck to see what we could find, and boy did we find something. My husband caught a 100 pound grouper! Captain Scott, Zach, and my husband were reeling in this massive fish and once it got to the boat it was amazing! We had to leave it in the water and cut him loose but it was amazing to see such a creature of the sea.

When we got back to the doc, Captain Scott filleted, cleaned, and bagged all our snapper and grouper for us to take to the local restaurant for cooking. He recommended the Dolphin Tiki, located right next to the marina and it was the best fried grouper I have every had.

We will be talking about this trip for a very long time, and thank you Captain Scott and Zach for all your help and for such a great day!

If you are getting a fishing charter, you HAVE to go with Captain Scott and Zach on the Carole Ann II, Marco Island!!!!!!!!!!

Visited August 2013
Tampa, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Time just too short!”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We booked a 4 hour charter on the Carole Ann II because we aren't experienced and weren't sure how it would be. Capt. Scott and Zack couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. 4 hours came way too quickly and I wanted to extend but the Capt's schedule didn't work out that day. We caught many fish and all 4 of us had a great time. We caught grouper and snapper, ended up going out about 10 or 12 miles. I highly recommend the charter and will go back out next time we are in the area. I would suggest booking at least 6 hours so you can go out a little farther in the gulf.

Visited July 2013
sutton
“Had a great day”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Had a very great time catching many different species of fish even a couple of goliath grouper. Very clean vessel and never a dry spell of fishing, if the fish were not hitting hot we went to find out where they were. Have now made a couple of stops on his boat

Visited December 2012
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Still Talking About Our Trip!”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We had absolutely the best time ever! We booked with Capt Scott and Jeff sight unseen and were so happy with our choice. Everyone on the boat caught fish and our hour long battle with a 9ft Hammerhead was the highlight of the trip! We are still telling friends and family...and sometimes a complete stranger, about our trip. The boat was a nice size and Jeff was the master of keeping everything spotless! :-) We watched some of the other charters arrive back at the dock the same day as our trip, and the clients looked disappointed, not smiling and seemed dismayed. We were joyous, tired and extremely happy. The day before our trip, Capt Scott actually called us and asked us if we could arrive 1/2 an hour earlier than our 8am scheduled departing time. We of course said we could and when we arrived we found out why. He had found a good "hole" and wanted us to get there first! Now that's service. The best charter on Marco.

Visited April 2013