“Everything we wanted and more!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Off the Hook Adventures

Off the Hook Adventures
Ranked #6 of 83 Tours in Marco Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Off The Hook Adventures offers Marco Island and Naples area private sailing, shelling, and sightseeing boat tours. Our sailing catamarans are custom designed for the shallow calm waters around Marco Island. Enjoy a narrated tour by a licensed captain. Stop on uninhabited islands for sea shells and look for dolphin, manatee and wildlife. Enjoy free refreshments and complimentary shell bags.
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Everything we wanted and more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

My fiancé and I booked a catamaran cruise with Captain Cory for our honeymoon. All we really wanted was to sail around the beautiful islands and see some wildlife and that is exactly what we got! We saw tons of dolphins (which swam right under the boat!) and a whole pod of manatees we got really close to as well. We always went to two different islands where we were able to collect sand dollars and the most beautiful conks. We then set sail for the ocean where we spotted two sea turtles! I am a huge fan of sea turtles so this made my day! I would definitely recommend taking a sail with Captain Cory, it was the highlight of our trip! I wouldn't change a thing!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Whitney H

Ancaster, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience! A very rewarding sea excursion!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

We had a wonderful time aboard the catamaran with Captain Corey. He was a cool, laid-back, accommodating captain with a plethora of local knowledge. He was incredibly well equipped offering us snacks and beverages along the way as well as shelling bags to store our found treasures. With him at the helm we were able to catch tons of great snaps of herds of manatees, pods of dolphins, and his two pelican buddies Stitch and Pedra. We also spotted several sea turtles and a bunch of other local wildlife. Definitely worth the money, an incredibly fun and unique experience.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank NickZivs
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Exceeded our expectations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful adventure today with Captain Corey! My husband, 2 sons (ages 3 and almost 6) and I were thrilled at the chance to see manatees, dolphins, pelicans, and bald eagles. We even caught a glimpse of a sting ray and possible shark. Just riding the sailboat alone was a treat with the beautiful ocean and weather and relaxed atmosphere. The shelling was also excellent. We were able to book last-minute and it's so easy to do online (major plus). I love that Corey was so laid back and flexible, yet professional (he texts with updates on the time); and my boys were so comfortable with him (chatting up a storm). Nothing felt rushed or commercial or like they were cranking out customers. I appreciated the ease/truth of the website, Corey's knowledge of the animal life and shells, and a true family fun adventure. I would highly recommend this trip, even with young kids. Very much worth it! Thanks, Captain Corey...we had a blast!

Visited April 2014
Mattaponi, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dolphins, pelicans, and a manatee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Took an early morning cruise with Cory. The whole family had a blast! If you want to go for the shelling then I recommend the early trip. Weather was gorgeous. We were never rushed or hurried along. It was the highlight of our Marco Island vacation.

1 Thank Pigpen99
“Best part of the trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

Our charter was amazing!!!!! We saw manatees, dolphins, osprey and the cutest Pelican named Stitch. This ship had everything you would expect, sailing, shelling (amazing) - so many sand dollars, wildlife and a tourguide. Like I said - this was the BEST 3 hours on our 3 day trip - and our trip was wonderful!!! I will do this again with Corey and Off the Hook. You should give it a try. Thanks again OTH. C&M

Visited April 2014