“We had a beautiful condo, gorgeous weather and a...”
Living Area Open Floor Plan
Balcony
Pool
Pool and Spa
Building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
ConnieP1
“We had a beautiful condo, gorgeous weather and a wonderful time!”
Reviewed 7 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Our condo 505 at the Apollo was very clean and nicely decorated. We had perfect 84 degree weather and saw lots of dolphins! The room was beach front and we so enjoyed seeing the sunset every night. The staff was friendly. The pool was heated. We felt safe because the security was so tight. Our only complaint was having to key up the elevator every time we wanted to go upstairs. It got old quickly! It would have been nice to have just one key that did everything. Overall, we highly recommend this condo! Marco Island is beautiful and we hope to go back soon.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
8 Jan 2016
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! The weather was exceptionally nice this year and we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Century 21 Team
Yazbu
“Beautiful view from the balcony!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I stayed in this unit for a week with my daughters and we all enjoyed the place and how close it was to the beach. I found everything I needed in the kitchen and everything was very clean and organized. I really recomend this place!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Carleton Place ON Canada
Reviewed 17 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Older travelers
PA
Reviewed 13 April 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Older travelers
Exeter
Reviewed 12 April 2012 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing