“Our most favorite house we've rented!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
aomal
Carmel, IN
“Our most favorite house we've rented!”
Reviewed 24 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

We frequently prefer renting a home for vacation because we like our privacy, and this house was our absolute favorite so far. We highly recommend it- we just loved this home. I'd love to buy one just like it for everyday living!

This is a beautiful property. I'd say that although it looks pretty in photos, the home exceeded our expectations in terms of looks and amenities- websites really don't do it justice. The furniture is very lovely, it is well-maintained, pool is beautful, the beds are comfortable, its a great layout, too! The high ceilings add to the open feel. We arrived to find it clean & neat as a pin.
If you have older folks in your party or people who have difficulty with mobility or use a wheelchair, I'd say this house is especially good for them. My mother was with us on this trip, and she has some major difficulties with stairs (bad knees). This place was great because all of the living space is basically on one level. The rest of the family used the upstairs bedrooms, and she never had to go up any stairs at all. Her shower didn't even require her to step up to get in. (But by no means does it seem like a specially modified home! Its a perfect place for lots of different families!)
The kitchen was nicely appointed, well-decorated and a pleasure to cook in. I never felt like anything was missing when meals were prepared, which is kind of unusual when you aren't cooking in your own familiar surroundings. Excellent variety of supplies, dishes, tools, etc. Also, with the open floor plan, when you are in the kitchen, you are still able to see everyone in the great room area, the lanai and the pool. There's also a good water view from the kitchen.
The pool is wonderful and we spent most of our time in it and in the spa. It has a beautiful view- it is really nice to look out at the water from the infinity edge. The lounge chairs around it are plentiful and extra comfortable for relaxing. And when we experienced a slight, non-mechanical problem with the pool, a technician was sent immediately- within about 90 minutes, tops.
This location is QUIET! Its a peaceful, relaxing cul-de-sac and the location is set well back from the main road. It feels very private. You would definitely sleep well here!
We have stayed in larger homes, some even with more amenities, but this one seemed just perfect for us and we decided it is our favorite yet. It has a really pleasant atmosphere with a beautiful open floor plan. The decor is superb- especially loved the downstairs window treatments!
Would have only one suggestion- and this is probably more of an issue with the rental agency or cleaning service than the owner, I would think. We had a really skimpy supply of some necessities. Right after our arrival, we had to purchase soap (hand, bath), toilet paper and trash bags in addition to the required dishwashing detergent and laundry soap. There was not a single extra trash bag or extra roll of toilet paper, and the rolls weren't new/full upon our arrival. (Felt a litle cheap.)This hasn't been our experience in other rental home properties at this price range, and didn't really seem in keeping with the rest of the highly positive rental experience.
I would highly recommend this property. You will not be disappointed if you decide to stay here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Its a toss up between the decor/layout of the home & the pool/spa area.
Liked least: lack of basic supplies as mentioned in review
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
GA
Reviewed 16 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
OH
Reviewed 30 March 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Ireland
Reviewed 10 February 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
10 Feb 2012
We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the Flipkey review. Our owners constantly strive to maintain their properties at the highest level of service. We truly appreciate your feedback regarding this property and it would be our pleasure to welcome you again for you next vacation on Marco Island.
Petts Wood - England

Your age range 35-44
England
Reviewed 11 October 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing