“Awesome trip- Newbies Rule !!!”

Six Chuter Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Sportfish the 10,000 Islands and the Gulf of Mexico with Six Chuter Charters. Located on Marco Island just minutes south of Naples. We offer an exciting day on the water wether you are a novice or an experienced fisherman. Also offering trips for the whole family, fishing, shelling, sightseeing, dolphin and manatee watching. We guarantee fish.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
NJ
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome trip- Newbies Rule !!!”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Been fishing with Sean for 5 years in a fishing tournament with some friends (Newbies vs Pros). From the backwaters to the open Gulf fishing, Sean has been great. True professional with great super clean fleet of boats and top shelf equipment and tackle. Has always put us on many different species of fish. Trips are always great fun and awesome fishing.
Give Six Chuter's a try- you won't be disappointed.
Team "Newbie"

Marco Island, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Capt Steve”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Everything was great from phone conversations and booking with Tricia, to Steve making the trip great. It was a great guys weekend trip and when Steve took us last Friday afternoon, it only got better. BYOB in cooler and away we went. We caught plenty of Pompano and in the end took them to Pelican Bend where they prepared them in a variety of ways. Can't say enough about the quality of service Steve did for us. Fast Friendly Funny, it's the only place I'll go when I am on the island from here on out. Thanks

Holmdel, New Jersey
“First Class Fishing Experience to LIFT your spirits”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I've been fishing the west coast of Florida for the last 10 years. I got turned on to Shaun Chute and Six Chuter Charters abnout five years ago from my friend. I have never fished with anyone else since. Shaun and his guides are knowledgeable, friendly, committed to the client and to catching fish. Their knowledge of the waters they fish is second to none. Shauns ability to put us on fish is amazing. We have never not caught alot of fish. If you're looking for a relaxing day of catching fish or an intense fishing competition between friends, if your a Pro fisherman or just a Newbie i cant recommend Six Chuter Charters highly enough... Shaun and his crew will truly LIFT your spirits.
PC

Holmdel, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best Florida Charter”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I've been using Captain Sean and Captain Steve now for a number of years. When i first started chartering out of the naples/marco island area we had a number of charters that were unprofessional (keeping fish they shouldn't have, disrepectful of other boats, etc.). Six Chuter Charaters is the most professional i've worked with across the Florida keys, Everglades and the Naples/Marco area. Captain Sean is the hardest working captain i've ever chartered with, and also the safest. The collaboration among the various captains in Six Chuter enables them to optimize the fishing experiebnce. Me and my three buddies do an annual "tournament" in November and i cant explain how much fun we have with Six chuter. Usually a 6 hour combo tour, offshore and backwater. Just came back from our 5th annual tournament. We caught 115 fish in 6 hours (catch and release)! Captn Sean works hard to find the baitfish, and wont let us sit long if we are not catching fish. Even when we are in non-optimal conditions for catching fish, the Six Chuter captains will work hard to put us on the fish....

2 Thank Dan L
Naples, Florida, United States
“Best Fishing day ever, thanks to Captain Steve!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Let me start by saying that I have chartered a lot of fishing trips with various guides all around the world, and my experience with Captain Steve at Six Chuter charters ranks as the best guide and charter service I have experienced ever.

Captain Steve not only put on well over 100 fish, but he guided us to 1st place in the tournament that we were fishing. I have not met a more experienced captain in all of my travels and the fish we caught is proof of his expert knowledge. Captain Steve was very entertaining the whole day, which is definitely an added bonus that we were not expecting. He should have his own comedy show on Cable TV because he is funny. My 12 year old nephew loved him and Captain Steve really took extra effort all day to make sure he was the most important angler on the boat, He even won the junior angler category on the tournament! NICE WORK CAPT STEVE !!!

The Six Chuter boat and equipment were excellent as well. Having experienced many charters with less that adequate gear, I had brought a couple of my own rods to use just in case, the thing is that I never even had to pull them out of the rod holders! Their equipment and gear was great! Six Chuter definitely has the nicest equipment and boats that I've seen on on the water here in South West Florida.

We came in first place in a species specific multi-species tournament, catching 17 of 20 listed species, including Lizard Fish, Permit, Snook, Redfish, Shark, Blue Runners, Trout, Pompano, Sheepshead, Pinfish, Grunt, Mackerel and more. Caught a total of 21 different kinds of fish. When we went to a specific location to pull out a specific fish, that is what we got. What a great day!

Anyone who charters a guide in South Florida and doesn't ask for Captain Steve with Six Chuter Charters is missing out on a fantastic experience! I'll be a repeat customer for life!