“Great mini key lime pies.”
Review of Sweet Dreams of Marco - CLOSED

Sweet Dreams of Marco
Price range: US$2 - US$32
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

Tried the mini key lime pie and the key lime cupcake. My wife liked the pie, and my daughter liked the cupcake.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

My family and I were out there over Spring Break and we purchased 4 cupcakes, 4 different kinds and we sampled them all. They were delicious. What I loved was that there wasn't an over-abundance of frosting, it was the perfect amount. I normally don't get cupcakes (watching waistline) so, it was a pretty unusual sight to see me going in to get more the next day. My FAVORITE was the Pineapple Upside 'In' cupcake. Oh, it was heavenly!

Reviewed 6 April 2013

We visit this delicious cupcake shop every year during our visit to Marco Island. We went over Easter weekend this year and the shop held an Easter egg hunt for children. It was adorable and my daughter enjoyed it so much! I couldn't believe how thoughtful this shop was to go above and beyond making tasty treats and create something fun for the children. I highly recommend visiting this shop!

Reviewed 3 April 2013

We stopped in after lunch at Lee Be Fish, and had a yummy treat. My daughter tried a chocolate cupcake, and she was in Heaven! Whipped cream and chocolate ganache on top. My husband makes it a point to try the key lime pie where ever we go. They were out at Lee Be's, so he tried the mini-pies at Sweet Dreams. He said it was the best he'd had on Marco Island. The service was very nice, helpful and friendly. No seating indoors, but there was plenty of room outdoors. Shaded tables and a nice breeze.

Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

I picked up a cupcake after eating a few feet away. There weren't many options left, not sure if this was because it was 1 pm. I ordered a piña colada cupcake which wasn't bad. I like the unique taste. The price wasn't outrageous, and the cupcake was big enough for two people to share.