“Must visit lunch place in Marco!”
Review of Lee Be Fish

Lee Be Fish
Ranked #5 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Fresh gulf grouper and snapper and stone crabs and gulf pink shrimp in season also fully cooked fish and srimp meals in our indoor or outdoor dinning areas and to go.
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

This place has the freshest fish. They serve what they catch that day. I only eat seafood when I catch it because it taste much better, but this place takes all the legwork out of it. You can never go wrong with the grilled island platter!

3  Thank Jeff R
Write a ReviewReviews (1,447)

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I everything was fresh, nothing was greasy. We had been looking forward to eating there after reading all the reviews. We are New Englanders and maybe I am too traditional but I think it was expensive for a pick up your own food. I really have nothing bad to say but they had a sauce on the fish that wasn't mentioned. I like new sauce on the the side so I can try it first.

1  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We came here after reading all of the great reviews and they were spot on. At first my husband thought i was crazy since it's located in an alley and does not look like much from the outside. The food was AWESOME-- the best seafood we had while in Marco Island. Fish tacos were excellent, as was the grilled shrimp which were perfectly seasoned with a bit of a kick. Can't go wrong with rice and beans with a cold beer on the side. Service was super friendly and fast too, and the meal was cheaper than our breakfasts!!! We will be coming back for more next vacation. This is my kind of place!

3  Thank Jerseyfoodsnob1
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We've been coming to Marco Island every summer for 14 years. This year we tried out Lee Be Fish for the first time. Incredibly wonderful food!!! Our only regret is that we found it near the end of our vacation. We wish we would have found it earlier in the week so we could have gone there several times. We are native Floridians and are super picky about our seafood. This is the real deal!!!! Loved it and see you next year.

3  Thank Sis1961
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Nice people, large portions, and excellent food! The fish taco was spot on and they even made a special order for the kiddos. Would return every time I am in town!

4  Thank Balashi