“Best in Marco Island”

Ranked #9 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Only the "freshest" ingredients used to make our Soups, Salads, Sandwiches and Flatbreads. Now offering Pasta and Platter Specials Nightly. Casual dining, serving wine and beer. Menu is Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

This place is without doubt the best place to eat in Marco Island. Love the flatbreads, sallads and the cheese steak of course!

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Always a stop on our trip to Marco- food is fantastic as usual! A must stop! Wonderful Flatbread and Great burgers! Reasonable prices

1  Thank member52945
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Simply the best burger we had during our two weeks in Marco.
The service was brilliant and they catered for non-dairy with no problem.
Mmmmm!

2  Thank GrahamAndCaz
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I moved to Marco Island from Boston last September and have been so disappointed by the price and quality of the food on Marco compared to what I was used to having in Boston. But this little place cheered me up big time! My sister and I stopped by for dinner the other night and shared the Adriatic flatbread which was absolutely delicious. We each had a glass of an African Sauvignon Blanc which we liked and don't know if it was the wine but we both ended up going to bed early and sleeping like the dead that night! If I'm afraid of insomnia I'll get more of that wine! The staff here is friendly - we might have gotten a little better service if we'd been seated indoors than out but it was too beautiful that evening to be inside - even if the outside seating here is just along a parking lot! I'll be going back here often - the flavor to cost ratio was perfect for me!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Waited a little bit for a table and asked for some drinks to be brought out. I think I might have been the first person to ask that. They obliged.

Super nice waitress.

The place was jammed. They are known for their flatbreads with toppings. I had one and it was pretty good.

The restaurants in Marco are super overpriced and below average so this is one of the standouts.