I stayed at the Hilton for 2 nights. I ate at the restuarant 2 nights and 1 morning. The dinners were fair, lobster was over cooked one night. $25-$50. The drinks were $10, but weak. The buffet breakfast had little to offer and some things were cold. $20.00 The beach is nice, though I prefer a sandy beach. Next time I will take water shoes with me. They charge $19.00 for an umbrella for the day. You get 4 free chairs. The rooms were very nice, lots of room and a frig. The balcony is nice to sit on in the morning with coffee. Internet was $9.95 for 24 hours which is fairy standard. They have a 2 towel limit for pool towels and if you don't turn them in you are charged. You'll need an extra towel to cover the arms of the chairs at the pool, they get hot. The pool is rather small for a large hotel but the ocean is right there. The winds was blowing most of the time which made it very nice. They have showers to cool off or rinse off after being in the water. All in all I will visit again, but think I will bring my own food and rent a microwave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa hotel is perfectly situated on the beautiful Marco Island beach on the Southwest Florida Gulf Coast. This AAA 4- Diamond deluxe 11-story Florida beach resort is only minutes from world-class golfing, the Florida Everglades National Park and some of Southwest Florida's best shopping, dining and recreational activities. Marco Island is conveniently located near Naples, Florida.At the Hilton Marco Island, Florida Resort and hotel, we feature 297 guest rooms including 22 gulf-view one-bedroom suites, and four luxuriously appointed two-bedroom penthouses.The Marco Island Spa at our resort hotel is the perfect hideaway in Southwest Florida. The Spa is a luxuriously appointed full service spa featuring signature facials, therapeutic massages, restoring body treatments, nail care, hair care and relaxation lounges. Our Marco Island spa also features a retail boutique as well as a state-of-the art fitness complex.The Hilton Marco Island, Florida hotel offers Activities and sightseeing opportunities for the entire familyThe Hilton Marco Island, FL hotel and resort offers guests an array of choices for both casual and elegant dining.Planning an Event or Meeting? With 12,000 square feet of total meeting and event facilities, superb catering, wonderful accommodations in a stunning location the Hilton hotel in Marco Island is everything you'll need for a flawless event.So whether for a family vacation, a weekend getaway or to attend a conference, make the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa your choice in Southwest Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Beach Hilton Resort
- Hilton Resort Marco Island Beach
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort Florida