Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort
US$332
Marriott's Crystal Shores(Marco Island)
US$698
US$565
US$382
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Marco Island Lakeside Inn(Marco Island)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$159
  • Pool
The Boat House Motel(Marco Island)
3,065 results
All reviewsacross the streetjunior suitean umbrellagulf viewpool areatennis courtsbreakfast buffetper daymovie theaterself parkinggreat poolthe entire stafflounge chairsgreat resortbeach resortlittle priceyspring break
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Received my bill under the door morning of departure, for 938.00 for a six night stay. I paid priceline 1107.00 when I confronted the front desk person (Maya) she took the bill from me and told me that that wasn't mine and I shouldn't have seen that. That Bill was between the accounting department and priceline. I asked where was the 181.00 that I paid extra, because when I called priceline to inquire, the first thing they say to you is everything you pay for the hotel goes directly to the hotel!!! So I told Maya this and she repeatedly told me I was not to see that Bill, I asked for a copy of my charges and she flat out told me No!! I said I should be due back the 181.00 and she told me No. The assist manager then told me that the 181.00 was a commission spilt between priceline and the hotel! ARE YOU KIDDING ME THAT THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE LIKE THAT!!!!! PRICELINE AND THE MARCO ISLAND HILTON SHOULD STOP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF! People check and double check before you reserve anything through them.they make double the money off of you in the first place with their outrageous room charges then take a commission to boot.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Vicki B
Reviewed 24 May 2014

While the Marriott is huge and fancy looking, I was so happy to stay here. It was much quieter, very clean, and excellent service. The whole trip was perfect. Breakfast buffet was very good, food at the outdoor bar/grill was good too. Nice pool area with a movie night, short and easy walk to beach. This hotel was very nice and very clean. Everyone had excellent customer service, and we were always greeted by each staff member we saw. We got the top floor (under the penthouse) and a room away from elevator as requested, and the room is huge with a couch and chairs, flat screen tv, two beds. The only noise I heard was occasional doors closing in the morning as guests went to breakfast. Didn't hear maids yelling in hallways as is common sometimes. I can't say enough about this hotel, really. We stayed on points and still got a nice room overlooking the west side of the ocean. I think every room has a view because of the direction the hotel is built, facing the west. The sunsets are gorgeous! The hotel is not overwhelmingly big like the Marriott which had constant weddings and parties everyday. I wanted a quiet relaxing vacation and got it here. May is a great time to go, water was perfect temp., not many guests or kids, and good access to umbrellas and chairs, water is also crystal clear and sand is soft and white and the sand does not get hot! You can walk barefoot on it. The umbrellas are $20 a day, but you can save at breakfast time and be gone for a massage, then go back and get your chairs. If someone is in your spot, they will ask them to leave. We paid for the boat tour to shell and see dolphins and manatees. The captain was excellent, had a great time! The only complaint I had was that we had our do not disturb sign and one day we came back and they had delivered wine to us. While I didn't want to complain, I felt very upset someone had come in when we had put out the sign. The manager took care of it promptly and got onto the employee who did that, but I hope he wasn't fired. I would return here in a heartbeat and will recommend to everyone. Marco Island is very laid back and the perfect beach for us. Very relaxing and the most perfect vacation I have ever had. We also used the spa and enjoyed the massages and the outdoor hot tub and lounge chairs. Also very relaxing. Don't hesitate to stay here. Hotel is also across the street from a tourist shop and several restaurants/pubs, although we didn't eat there. You can also rent bikes and ride up and down the island.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor under the penthouse and got a room on the far east end away from elevators and ice machine. Room 1024
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
RizwanAnsari1, Manager at Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear morrisonm, we appreciate your time in providing us with your feedback and for choosing our resort. Your satisfaction and experience here is important to us and we hope all of our guests have a memorable vacation. After reading about your experience here and how you enjoyed all of the amenities it really sums it up. We will make sure your review is shared amongst our team. We also thank you for your recommendation to all our future guests that come across your review. We hope this will not be the last time with us, we look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

If you want to feel pampered then check yourself into the Hilton on Marco Island, FL. From the time you walk in until you leave the hotel you are meeted and greeted with smiles and courtesy from the staff. Tina the concierge is simply a delight. She is helpful and resourceful and goes the extra mile to make your day. Daysie (and I'm not sure I spelled it correctly) at the front desk was so quick to accommodate are wishes. So thank you for that. It was so hard to leave paradise. We'll be back !

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear soleilray, we are happy to see you had a great time in paradise. All of your comments will be shared with our team especially Tina and Deyci. We hope for your return soon!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

So to be fair, I will say the location of the hotel is PERFECT! I will also say, that while I don't think umbrella's should be charges $20 a day, it is a beach hotel (although I would not call it a resort), and every hotel on the beached charged it... yes even the Marriott (to those who said they didn't) and there fee was $25 a day. I will also say that my new huby and I had several meals at Sand Castles and the food was good, if not great each time.

For the rest of it, the Reservations Manager, Yareli Trejo, had screwed it up from the very beginning. However, after a few emails exchanges I had hope, he said "we will have a very memorable experience!" I guess you could call it that.

In short, the hotel knew we were there to get married. They gave us a TERRIBLE room, no special treatments and the only experience we will remember is the maid staff continuously walking in on us in our room. Yes, this actually happened, me standing half naked getting ready for the wedding. All they did was laugh and walk out...this happened twice!

Room Tip: There is an "upcharge" for gulf facing rooms, however, they also claim that every room is gulf facing so they are charging for nothing.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Brandy A, we're so glad you chose to stay with us for such a special occasion and we regret that it was our services and accommodations did not meet your expectations. We strive to ensure that guests are completely comfortable and that all concerns are taken care of during their stay. We're reviewing your comments about the rooms and housekeeping issues with our staff and will take the necessary steps to address them. If you have any additional concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us directly.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Second year to stay here for our ladies get away. Staff was great. They took care of everything. Called ahead to the concierge to get reservations for umbrellas next to the water. Every detail was taken care of. Enjoyed afternoon at the spa. Highly recommend it and will plan to stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends