I stayed here for 5 days with my wife. What a wonderful resort. Marco Island is beautiful and the location of this hotel is great. The beach is simply gorgeous and the water is unbelievably warm. Beach towels and lounge chairs are free but I highly recommend renting an umbrella ($18 for the day) as the sun is very strong. It's money well spent. There also is a very nice pool on the premises that got a little noisy on the weekend with all the children but still was nice to take a dip in.
There are 3 restaurants on the property and the food is very good. The Paradise Cafe has a breakfast buffet that I highly recommend as well as an all you can eat seafood buffet on Friday night that was very good.
The room was more than adequate and clean. Try and get a room on an upper floor with a view of the beach if you can. However, you won't be spending too much time in your room as there is plenty to do on Marco Island.
The entire staff was extremely friendly and couldn't do enough to help you out anyway they could.
This is as close as you're going to get to being on a Caribbean island and still be in the US. I would go back in a heartbeat. I highly recommend this hotel and Marco Island you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa hotel is perfectly situated on the beautiful Marco Island beach on the Southwest Florida Gulf Coast. This AAA 4- Diamond deluxe 11-story Florida beach resort is only minutes from world-class golfing, the Florida Everglades National Park and some of Southwest Florida's best shopping, dining and recreational activities. Marco Island is conveniently located near Naples, Florida.At the Hilton Marco Island, Florida Resort and hotel, we feature 297 guest rooms including 22 gulf-view one-bedroom suites, and four luxuriously appointed two-bedroom penthouses.The Marco Island Spa at our resort hotel is the perfect hideaway in Southwest Florida. The Spa is a luxuriously appointed full service spa featuring signature facials, therapeutic massages, restoring body treatments, nail care, hair care and relaxation lounges. Our Marco Island spa also features a retail boutique as well as a state-of-the art fitness complex.The Hilton Marco Island, Florida hotel offers Activities and sightseeing opportunities for the entire familyThe Hilton Marco Island, FL hotel and resort offers guests an array of choices for both casual and elegant dining.Planning an Event or Meeting? With 12,000 square feet of total meeting and event facilities, superb catering, wonderful accommodations in a stunning location the Hilton hotel in Marco Island is everything you'll need for a flawless event.So whether for a family vacation, a weekend getaway or to attend a conference, make the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa your choice in Southwest Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Beach Hilton Resort
- Hilton Resort Marco Island Beach
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort Florida