JW Marriott Marco Island
US$332
Marriott's Crystal Shores(Marco Island)
US$698
US$565
Marco Island Lakeside Inn(Marco Island)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$221
US$210
Orbitz.com
4,167 results
All reviewstiki poolcoffee shopsushikids poolbreakfast buffetnorth towerself parkingbeautiful propertyspring breakper daywhite sandfamily vacationunder constructionlittle priceybeach resortcan't wait to go backan umbrella
Reviewed 9 June 2012

My wife and I spent 4 nights the last week of May 2012 here. It was our first getaway without the kidos. We loved all of it. The staff was friendly. The entire property was clean and modern. Loved the spa. Rooms were great. The food was excellent as well...especially the breakfast buffett. It's a must!!!

This place was great for couples but it's also very family friendly. We hope to come back in the fall for another getaway and plan to bring the kids this time. :)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2012

My only regret is that I didn't take full advantage of this great resort hotel. The hotel, rooms, service and food were excellent. I was there for a business meeting, and the meeting space, service and food were top notch.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank TomSwain
Reviewed 6 June 2012

It's actually really hard to criticise this hotel. The service is great at all times. The rooms are modern, spacious and clean and there are plenty of facilities on site all of which are high quality. Marco Island is also a relatively unknown resort for UK visitors but is well worth a visit of stay as it's a beautiful area with a stunning beach as well.

If I had to pick at it... and it would be petty stuff. They charge for the beach umbrella's which usually everywhere else in the world is included in your stay, just first come first serve. As a result no one uses them. Also the car park was a bit steep really especially over a few weeks. The resort charge was also made up of some random things that didn't go well together like wifi and gym access. Sometimes you don't want to go on the internet and do a workout in the same day!

Other than that, you can't fault this hotel in terms of quality, staff, rooms and food.

Room Tip: Go high, palm trees do invade the rooms. Keep away from the lifts.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank chrlyd
Reviewed 4 June 2012

hotel, rooms, beach, pools and attraction personnel at the beach were fantastic, but it is expensive to stay there. Food and drinks are high priced also. There are other options to eat and drink a short walk away.

A rental car is not needed for the island. A Carr Trans (1-239-394-0900) will take you anywhere on the island for $6

Room Tip: get an partial ocean view, it is worth it
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank ontheroadChicago_Il
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Like many, I usually only take the time to review a resort/hotel if I've had a bad experience with it. But just having spent an outstanding weekend at the Marriott Marco Island Resort, I feel compelled to share what a truly great place this is.

My backgound is that I have been traveling the world for 43 adult years and during that time been fortunate to stay at some of the worlds best hotels from Beijing to Dubai to Moscow. My favorite stateside resort is the Breakers in Palm Beach and abroad the Viceroy on Anguilla in the West Indies. I reside in Naples, Florida and often getting "cabin fever" head to the Breakers, Marriott Harbour Beach in Fort Lauderdale, or Ritz Carlton Souh Beach.

For a change of pace, I decided for this past weekend I would head to a resort just 30 minutes south of Naples, the Marriott Marco Island which I'd not visited for over 25 years.

Needless to say, this hotel property is in pristine condition. Nothing showed signs of being "worn" or in need of replacement. Everything either looked fresh and new. But more importantly was the very genuine friendliness of the entire staff from maintenance staff walking through the hotels to the front desk to the servers in the restaurants to the staff poolside. And none of it was phoney or "engraciating" like on might find at a Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons. There is a "hotel culture" here that is absolutely the very best like I've rarely seen anywhere, surely here in the United States.

And the food and beverage operation ? Absolutely the very best! Breakfast is my favorite meal and the buffet breakfast offered in the hotel's Tropik's restaurant may well be the very best in North America. So much was offered and everything of the highest quality. Even the whole wheat bread was to die for. And how can anyone get excited about whole wheat bread ?! Everything was just the very best including at lunch and dinner both in terms of quality, taste, and presentation. When I complimented the front desk clerk at check-out, he said this particular hotel has been rated the tops for food and beverage of any Marriott in the world for three years in a row. I can surely understand why!

So for many years I've been traveling several hours to East Coast Florida hotels when just 30 minutes south of where I live is this incredible hidden treasure. I look forward to returning often!

Room Tip: Yes, as others have posted, the air conditioning in the rooms is a bit noisy so just up the temp a degree or too and it will not go on as often
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family