We stayed here for five perfect days mid August. We stayed in the Palms towers on the 9th floor and the maid service on this floor was exceptional! We have stayed on multiple floors of the Island tower on previous visits, and this floor's cleaning staff was night and day better in comparison. Even though it was low season, the Marriott gets very full from Fri to Sun, something that is worth taking into account when booking your next trip. We split our time between the beach and the Tiki pool and loved every minute of it! The piña coladas at the Tiki pool bar were delicious, even if they were $11.00...We thought that they were worth the splurge! The pizza, spicy shrimp flatbread, and icecream were really delightful at Pazzi's, and the service was top notch...We had the buffet breakfast at Tropiks several times and it was consistently outstanding! Hilda waited on us, and she made each morning better for us with her great attitude and high level of customer service...It's always the people that make the difference between an awesome trip and a good trip, and Angie, the front desk supervisor, made sure our stay was perfection! It is so nice when someone genuinely wants you to have the best stay possible! Thank you so much! This is a place where they really want to make your stay outstanding, and have you go home happy! They are refurbishing the rooms in the towers currently and are switching the full beds to queens. Even more reason to enjoy your next trip!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is a renowned vacation playground that opens guests up to the world around them and creates an authentic sense of place. Situated on a sprawling private white sand beach along the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the enchanting ecosystem of the Florida Everglades is at our doorstep and provides myriad opportunities for exploration and adventure. Experience true luxury in our Marco Island, Florida hotel offering newly renovated guest rooms and suites that pay homage to the Balinese-inspired Marco Island heritage and provide leisure and business travelers with everything they need. Two private 18-hole championship golf courses, three swimming pools, an array of water sports and recreational activities, and a children's Tiki Tribe camp deliver endless opportunities for relaxation and fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marriott Marco Island
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort Florida