I love this property. A few little bumps along the way wouldn't stop me from giving this property a great review. A few things you should know; be prepared to spend, spend and spend some more. Everything has a cost at the Marriott. I spent $12 per day to park or $22 per day if you wish to valet park plus taxes and fees. Basic room service for breakfast which consisted of 2 - eggs, toast, hash browns, bacon, juice and coffee came with a cost of about $30. Dinner was the same. Everything came with service fees and taxes. Cocktails ran around $12 - 14 ea. which is pricey by most persons standards. The property offers several options for eating and drinking as well as a sushi bar. The beach has the softest sand I have experienced in a long time. Finally, I couldn't help but be a bit put out when my king bed, reservation made one month earlier, had been given away by the time I arrived. I was placed in one of the two newly remodeled towers (flat screen, ironing board, large closet, mini bar, safe and fridge) which was okay with me. Be aware of excess charges to your room for items taken out of the mini bar that you may not have taken. This happened to me and was resolved by a quick call to the front desk. However, if you don't challenge these bogus charges you and others will continue to be taken advantage of too. Nice property and beautifully manicured.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is a renowned vacation playground that opens guests up to the world around them and creates an authentic sense of place. Situated on a sprawling private white sand beach along the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the enchanting ecosystem of the Florida Everglades is at our doorstep and provides myriad opportunities for exploration and adventure. Experience true luxury in our Marco Island, Florida hotel offering newly renovated guest rooms and suites that pay homage to the Balinese-inspired Marco Island heritage and provide leisure and business travelers with everything they need. Two private 18-hole championship golf courses, three swimming pools, an array of water sports and recreational activities, and a children's Tiki Tribe camp deliver endless opportunities for relaxation and fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marriott Marco Island
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort Florida