We stayed at the Marco Island Marriott in early June. Loved it. Again, great staff, friendly, attentive. Used the self park this time, not worth the daily fee for valet for us, since we are able to walk across the street without a problem. We stayed in a 10th floor room, absolutely amazing view. We were offered a room near the pool for extra fee per day, but we liked the view. The rooms near the pool would be convenient for families with young children. I re-read my last review. We ordered soda and food by the pool, no refills on soda this time. But in Marriott resort fashion, a pool attendant brought around cool towels, and popsicles, a nice touch.
We ate lunch by the pool twice. The usual Marriott burgers, fries, no more home made chips, and grouper sandwiches, always a hit.
The beach is wide and beautiful. Never feels crowded. We took several walks.
Perfect stay, even thought the weather was not cooperative til the last day. We asked for a late checkout, and were given a day room because we are Platinum members. Nice to be able to shower before we headed to the airport. It was the only day we enjoyed the sun because of the rain. Very nice of the staff to let us check into the day room. We used the laundry on level three to wash some wet clothing before we headed home. Nice to have very convenient. I'd suggest taking your own powdered soap and dryer sheets from home :)
Also, one last note, As were were flying home, I realized I left a very expensive DSLR camera in a drawer in our room. I called that night when we returned home, and they had it tucked away. It was mailed back the following day. honest, hard working staff. Can't say enough about this beautiful property. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is a renowned vacation playground that opens guests up to the world around them and creates an authentic sense of place. Situated on a sprawling private white sand beach along the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the enchanting ecosystem of the Florida Everglades is at our doorstep and provides myriad opportunities for exploration and adventure. Experience true luxury in our newly renovated guest rooms and suites, feed your intellect through our locally sourced menu selections and interactive food and beverage experiences, and find balance, health, and harmony at our Spa by JW(R). Following a $320 million renovation, our resort pays homage to the Balinese-inspired Marco Island heritage and provides leisure and business travelers with everything they need. Two private 18-hole championship golf courses, three swimming pools, 10 restaurants, an array of water sports and recreational activities, and a children's Tiki Tribe camp deliver endless opportunities for relaxation and fun. JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is an immersive sanctuary where guests can delve deeper into their passions while enjoying our legendary warm, attentive service delivered by those who genuinely love what they do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marriott Marco Island
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort Florida