I decided to take my son on a vacation with his best friend and his mother. After pondering over so many destinations, we finally came to an agreement. So here we are in Sunny Florida, right smack at the Marriott Beach Resort on Marco Island. The moment I pulled up towards the waiting valet staff, we were greeted with a huge smile and welcome to the Marriott. Yes, there was a little congestion before we got out of the vehicle, but what would you expect from a five star hotel on one of the busiest weeks of the year, and no it’s not Christmas, it was spring break.
The hotel was magnificent, and the perfect getaway for a family resort, which offers an array of amenities like, pedal boats, paddle boards, water hammocks, kayaks, jet skis, and sailing trips where you can go shelling to the 10,000 islands. Of course lets not forget golf course and spa with plenty of shops.
The staff members were graciously accommodating with first-class hospitality. One of the waiters mentioned to us that they had over 3200 guests staying that week at the hotel. Wow!! That’s a lot of people to accommodate, yet they still were able to cater to our every need, like food, drinks, clean towels, our car from valet at a timely manner. I was impressed.
However, we did have problems finding chairs by the pool, but hey, what did you expect with so many vacationers indulging over drinks and a quick swim to cool off and kids swimming and splashing like little fish, laughing in merriment all day long.
We spent a few days lying on our lounge chairs under an umbrella on their glorious beach absorbing the warm and gentle breeze. The staff on the beach was incredible and couldn’t do enough to make you feel welcome. I certainly made sure I tipped them well. Every member of the Marriott works hard to make your stay as relaxing and comfortable as they possibly can. They deserve that extra thank you.
The rooms are clean with fresh, clean towels every day of our stay. The food in every restaurant was delicious. However, I would have like them to make my sandwich the way I would have wanted it prepared since I don’t eat cheese, and the reason was they were pre-made. I was okay with that since they needed to feed over 3200 guests.
Overall our stay was a memorable one. The boys had a blast in the pool, beach and the resort itself. There was plenty to do on the premises for our little guys. Well, off to my next excursion. If you decide to visit the Marriott on Marco Island, I wish you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is a renowned vacation playground that opens guests up to the world around them and creates an authentic sense of place. Situated on a sprawling private white sand beach along the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the enchanting ecosystem of the Florida Everglades is at our doorstep and provides myriad opportunities for exploration and adventure. Experience true luxury in our newly renovated guest rooms and suites, feed your intellect through our locally sourced menu selections and interactive food and beverage experiences, and find balance, health, and harmony at our Spa by JW(R). Following a $320 million renovation, our resort pays homage to the Balinese-inspired Marco Island heritage and provides leisure and business travelers with everything they need. Two private 18-hole championship golf courses, three swimming pools, 10 restaurants, an array of water sports and recreational activities, and a children's Tiki Tribe camp deliver endless opportunities for relaxation and fun. JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is an immersive sanctuary where guests can delve deeper into their passions while enjoying our legendary warm, attentive service delivered by those who genuinely love what they do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marriott Marco Island
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort Florida