Arrived home from this resort 48 hrs ago and we are all missing it terribly. This was the last of a 3 centre resort stay and our most favourite, so was great it was at the tail end of the holiday. Lovely property, rooms, staff, location, has all the ingredients for a memorable stay.
We instantly felt at home here, which always says something !
I can't compare this resort to any other at Marco Island as this was our first visit, but having travelled around the small island, it is certainly 1 of the standout properties , great for families, great activity list, difficult to fault anything tbh.
I have to confess I did initially think twice about staying out of principle because of the $25 a day resort fee but was pleasantly surprised to find out that this wasn't quite what I thought, I initially thought it was a way of fleecing money out of guests but you do get quite a few things for this $25 for free, thought this is worth mentioning for anyone that may feel a little hard done by when they book and are not aware they are actually getting something in return.
The only criticism if I can call it that, is that the sea kayaks which come as a daily 1 hr free in the resort fee, needs a little tinkering to make it a little more organised. The 1st day especially I used it the staff seemed a little overwhelmed at the demand and struggled in my opinion to organise this properly. In truth the property was full at the time and some of the guests seemed to struggle with the fact that they had to wait, maybe they are not used to waiting for anything, who knows !
If you want a piece of paradise book now to avoid is disappointment !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is a renowned vacation playground that opens guests up to the world around them and creates an authentic sense of place. Situated on a sprawling private white sand beach along the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the enchanting ecosystem of the Florida Everglades is at our doorstep and provides myriad opportunities for exploration and adventure. Experience true luxury in our newly renovated guest rooms and suites, feed your intellect through our locally sourced menu selections and interactive food and beverage experiences, and find balance, health, and harmony at our Spa by JW(R). Following a $320 million renovation, our resort pays homage to the Balinese-inspired Marco Island heritage and provides leisure and business travelers with everything they need. Two private 18-hole championship golf courses, three swimming pools, 10 restaurants, an array of water sports and recreational activities, and a children's Tiki Tribe camp deliver endless opportunities for relaxation and fun. JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is an immersive sanctuary where guests can delve deeper into their passions while enjoying our legendary warm, attentive service delivered by those who genuinely love what they do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marriott Marco Island
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort Florida