Enjoyed the large condo style to stay in Marco Island. The floor plan was large and cheaper than the hotels near by. The pool area is quaint and perfect. Lots of things to do close by within walking or biking distance.
All the beds were super comfortable and slept so good every night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites is part of The Collection at Olde Marco and within walking distance to the world famous Snook Inn. Make yourself at home in our spacious two-bedroom suites. Suites feature a full kitchen, living & dining room. Master bedroom has a king bed and the second bedroom has two queen beds and a private bath. All suites have screened lanais. The hotel features the renowned French restaurant, Bistro Soleil. The hotel front desk and restaurant are housed in the Inn that dates back to beginnings of Marco Island in 1883. Relax in the courtyard after a day at the nearby Tigertail Beach. The shops on property include Petit Soleil, Joe's Hideout, Lee Be Fish, Bijoux, Cafe de Marco, Local Color Art Gallery, Island Style Creations, Malenda Trick Studio and a Styling Edge Salon. Stay for the season or just the weekend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Marco Island Hotel Marco Island
- Olde Hotel Marco Island
- Olde Marco Is Inn And Suites
- Olde Marco Island Inn And Suites Florida