All reviewssmall lakefull kitchentiki hutheated poolice machinecomfortable roomquiet areastayed longertigertail beachwould definitely stay here againnice poolshort drivecoffee makerbedroommarcokitchenettestove
Reviewed 11 September 2017

The room was very clean and nicely appointed. It was quiet and there was a nice Tiki hut wit table & chairs and people were allowed for people to use a bbq grille. The staff was friendly & helpful & very welcoming. Also guests received beach towels upon request & could also take chairs & umbrella to the beach free of charge.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Audrey S
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We were pleasantly surprised with the nice small suite we rented with a view of the lake. The room was very clean and cared for. Their staff was very helpful and welcoming. The only reason why I did not give the property a five is because of the location. It was 3 miles from the beach and in what seems to be a warehousing area.

Room Tip: The suite was very comfortable and well maintained. The Air conditioning was central.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
MILINN239, Front Desk at Marco Island Lakeside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Alfred R,

We greatly appreciate your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our little Inn here on Marco Island. Our housekeeping staff is amazing they always pay attention to detail and make sure that our guest feel like they are walking into their home. And we are glad to hear that the rest of our staff was helpful during your stay as well. Our location is out of our control but by being off the main road it does tend to stay very quiet and I hope you were about to experience that during your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Kind regards,
Alma and The Lakeside Inn Team

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Rooms were very clean and quiet. I would suggest putting phones in the rooms. Overall very nice and I would stay here again. Our stay was 2 nights and we found the accommodations to be very satisfactory.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Phil K,

We thank you for your review and your suggestion. We did have phones in the rooms not to long ago but unfortunately our build was struck by lightning and that took out all the phones lines in the building you were in, so we have no choice but to remove them. We are glad to hear that you still enjoyed your stay and will be coming back to stay with us.

Kind regards,

Alma and the Lakeside Inn Team

Reviewed 7 August 2017

The Inn was advertised as around a lake. Well I guess any round/square body of water classifies as a lake. There was a nice Tiki hunt at the lake with barbecues but that was the nice stopped. No paddle boats or canoes for use since the "lake" was small as well as the pool. The only rooms w/ any view was a two story building but since no elevators I was glad to be in the single story building except my room was HOT despite the AC on 72 and TWO fans one I brought from home thank goodness.Perhaps due to the setting sun which half the building was exposed to. The units have outside door without cover for rain which it did my first day. The kitchenette was nice stocked with dishes and even pots including microwave and drip coffee pot with coffee packs for regular and decaf; except the refrigerator was a mini= my food barely fit and no ice maker or trays. There was free WiFi and TV but the TV remote did not work more then 2 feet from the TV and the TV was too small for the room size. No phone in the room either, I had to use my cell to contact the front desk. Good thing was free parking and it was only 7 minutes from the conference I was attending but next year I will not use this facility. Lastly no restaurant on site or in walking distance since you drive through business district to get to the Inn.

Room Tip: Ask for room on ground floor away from the pool! you'll have shade from the setting sun and perhaps room will be cooler.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I love Marco Island- but this hotel was not what I expect. No clean- staff :-( - I think I had a very bad luck this past weekend ... I am not coming back here never. Super small- dirty - lake view ?? uffff nothing to see. etc. etc. everyone should have their own experience- don't want anyone get my review bad... I am not good doing this.. just saying my experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
MILINN239, General Manager at Marco Island Lakeside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Janetsy,
I am very sorry for your experience you had here at the hotel, we take pride in our hotel and guest experiences are often wonderful. Many praise the cleanliness of the hotel, and we have been a recipient of the White Glove award for many years. I do understand you had an issue with a reservation you made online through a 3rd party, we cannot control those systems that caused you not to be able to book the 2nd room after you arrived. You made no mention of the hotel being dirty or up to your standards, in fact you tried to book a 2nd room for more members of your family. I am very confused as to why you would do that if the hotel was not up to par, and I do understand you were upset when the rooms had booked prior to your third party reservation coming through and being rejected. It is always best to book direct as we advised you at check in when you were inquiring about another room for the weekend.
Please feel free to reach out to me here at any time so we can discuss your concerns and understand what you felt was so unclean and not up to your standards. We want to address all feedback we receive both good and bad, this helps us grow and foster happy guests!

Anthony Flatt- General Manager