“Great but a little pricey”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rick's Island Salon & Day Spa
Reviewed 31 December 2012

I brought my daughter here to get her haircut and to get some highlights. They always do a phenomenal job. I wish there prices were lower because they are pricey but other wise they are great.

1  Thank Purplejello

Reviewed 14 September 2012

I have had my hair cut and styled, along with getting massages at this great spa on the Island. I was very satisfied at each visit. I highly recommend Rick's Island Salon & Day Spa!

2  Thank photosmart5
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Didn't think the haircut was worth 65 dollars. Have had a few cuts here during vacation time on Marco. The last cut was comparable to cost cutters. I enjoyed the nail services and the spa was nice.

2  Thank euroboundtraveler
Reviewed 31 May 2012

totally overpriced anbd the stylist didnt seem to understand that a trim meant a half inch mot 5 inches.....never will return.....

3  Thank hansbird
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I come to Rick's every time I come to Marco island. I always get a pedicure and once I got a facial. I was really pleased with both of them. The last three years I've had Leslie do my pedicures. She does a great job and she's really pleasant to talk to. So in order to keep up the tradition I've made an appointment for tomorrow morning. Everyone is nice and the place is really clean.

2  Thank Pam H