“Great facial by Eva”

Salon and Spa Botanica
More attraction details
Owner description: Using only the finest professional and organic products that will beautify and balance both the body and mind bringing forth your own personal beauty and style without harming the environment and the only Salon and Spa on Marco Island that offers Organic Colour Systems Hair Color & and Bare Escentuals
Long Island, New York
“Great facial by Eva”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Much more affordable than the resorts in a very clean and relaxing facility. Highly recommended. I have problem skin and Eva did a great job, very thorough. The best way to get a European facial is from a European esthetician.

Visited August 2014

West chester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful massage!!!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I didn't want to spend over $150 for a massage closer to were I was staying while visiting lovely Marco Island found this place not far from where I was, though I would give it a try how bad can it be? It was wonderful as good as any massage I have ever gotten I would highly recommend and will definitely go there again when visiting. Thanks again Michelle, see you next year I hope!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lindaannengwall
Galveston, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Best salon away from home”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

If you are visiting the Marco Island and Naples, Florida area and need your hair done you should make an appointment here. This salon was recommended to me and I definitely
recommend it to anyone. The salon has nail, waxing and massage services also. The location is easy to drive to from both directions and be sure to visit the shops that are next to it in the outdoor strip mall.

1 Thank Michelle K P
Marco Island, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Miracle Worker!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I went in, based on the reviews, after a botched haircut. Greg did an amazing job making what looked like a hack job look like a style again. I can't thank him enough. I've found my new salon!

Visited July 2014
“Carlton's gifted massage therapy!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have had many massages but this was the best massage I have EVER had. Carlton is one of the most professional, kind and special massage therapists you could ever meet. He cares and takes the time to really focus on you, your alignment and overall well being. I am on Marco Island for a short time and was lucky enough to have gotten Carlton when I booked the appointment. I will certainly be back. Give your self a gift and ask for this gifted therapist -Woman from CT.

Visited July 2014