Stayed in a one bedroom gulf suite on 11th floor. Lovely views of pool and beach. Room was nice with a big bathroom and nice balcony which was private and not overlooked.
Staff pleasant and friendly and valet parking was very quick and efficient. The valet staff were the best in the hotel for friendliness. Greeters in sale e pepe were a little superior which was disappointing. That said the waiting staff were very efficient and professional. Food was overrated in our opinion.
We were very chilled staying here and would return if visiting Marco Island again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort epitomizes the AAA Five-Diamond standards. Marco Beach Ocean Resort features casual and elegant dining, a spa and fitness center, pool and hot tub, rooftop gardens, four miles of white sand beach and nearby golf, tennis and shopping. Complimentary smoothies on the beach and pool offered daily at 3pm. Wireless internet available complimentary to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Ebookers, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotelopia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marco Beach Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Beach Ocean Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Beach Ocean Resort
- Marco Beach Resort
- Marco Island Beach Ocean Hotel
- Marco Beach Ocean Resort Marco Island, Florida