My husband and I stayed on the 12th floor on Sunday 25th May for 4 nights.
We really didn't want to leave. From being greeted by 'Brian' at reception it was a lovely stay and highly recommend the hotel. I told Brian I had driven from Orlando - first time ever driving in America and he remembered this information during our stay. Impressive when he must see a number of people. We were also greeted by our Surname - the Valet had radioed to inform him before we arrived - impressive!
Even the valet who brought up our bags went out of his way and brought us a couple of newspapers, my husband loves reading American newspapers so that was a little touch which goes a long way.
We walked into our room and had the most perfect view of the beach and sea.
The room is lovely, kitchen is very handy, bedroom had a door which we closed at night & we had the most wonderful sleep it was lovely... so peaceful no sound from neighbours like you get in most hotel rooms. In fact normally due to jetlag we take a few days before we can sleep until 6am but we had difficulty in waking! The bathroom is amazing and everything is extremely clean.
They had a complimentary BBQ on our first night for Memorial Day, being a vegetarian I still managed to find something to eat and we had a lovely evening. We did rush out to make the most of our evening that night, put all our money etc in the safe then forgot to lock it and left it wide open! The hotel is one of the few we have been to recently that still does a ‘turndown service’ so the maid had been in our room closed the wardrobe door (where the safe is) and everything was fine. Obviously very trust worthy staff.
The beach and staff are all really nice, if Marco beach was closer to England we would visit all the time, but next time we are in Florida we will make sure we visit again we enjoyed it that much.
A perfect stay, it really does remind me of how hotels used to be run. With check out at noon, a turndown service, complimentary beach chairs/Umbrellas, a complimentary BBQ it really is a credit to whoever manages the hotel. WELL DONE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort epitomizes the AAA Five-Diamond standards. Marco Beach Ocean Resort features casual and elegant dining, a spa and fitness center, pool and hot tub, rooftop gardens, four miles of white sand beach and nearby golf, tennis and shopping. Complimentary smoothies on the beach and pool offered daily at 3pm. Wireless internet available complimentary to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotelopia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marco Beach Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Beach Ocean Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Beach Ocean Resort
- Marco Beach Resort
- Marco Island Beach Ocean Hotel
- Marco Beach Ocean Resort Marco Island, Florida