All reviews pool and hot tub sunshine resort south end tennis courts living room beach towels view from the balcony condo building nice pool nice condo dvd player week stay seawind keys units vrbo realtor
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Beachfront property with amazing views. The condo I stayed at was great. If your family is only interested in going to the beach or you are not traveling with kids then you will have an amazing time. If you are a family with kids that like the pool, I would go somewhere else. There is a security guard at the pool that is staring at the kids the ENTIRE day being very extreme with the "pool rules". For this reason, I will pick another location to vacation with my family next summer.

Room Tip: Amazing views, right on the beach
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We had a group of five adults in Unit 1202 at Sea Winds had the most relaxing-meets-fun beach vacation. All of us were very comfortable. The condo was perfectly clean, with a well stocked kitchen. But the best part was the balcony view overlooking the beach and the most glorious sunsets you could ever imagine on the Gulf.
The owners were generous enough to provide beach chairs and a small cooler and beach towel which was super convenient as we were down at the beach everyday, stopping off at the pool on our way back up to get ready for dinner. We were on the less crowded end of the beach but still had the convenience of the beach bar next door. Place was truly a great value.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2018

I stayed at apartment 1606 in January 2018. The apartment is spectacular with every creature comfort you could ask for. The entire apartment is updated and decorated beautifully. The kitchen looks like a magazine, with beautiful wood cabinets, plenty of storage and all new appliances. The bathrooms are also updated with granite counters! Morning breakfast on the terrace is great watching dolphins swim by and in the evening you can watch the famous sunsets turnover to the twinkling lights of the island since its a corner unit. The outdoor furniture is all new and i loved that the chairs around the table had the high back to rest your head on. My friend spent most of our vacation reading on the lounge chairs. The owner keeps plenty of beach chairs and towels for guest and crips bath towels. Their is 3 flatscreen tv's and dvd players for each and internet and cable. I had stayed in this apartment in October 2016 and was impressed with it then but it seems to have gotten even better with the updated bathrooms. The King size bed is plush and the second room has twin beds. I definitely will be staying at 1606 in Seawinds the next time I return to Marco Island.

Room Tip: 1606 is a corner unit with excellent views and the corner units are larger.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2018

My family and I stayed in unit 1603. It was absolutely perfect for us. Lovely view of the beach and the sunset. Great amenities. The place was fully stocked with dishes and things, and the full kitchen allowed us to cook meals. We were thrilled to find plenty of beach chairs, umbrellas, and a boogie board for all of us! There was a washer and dryer which was useful as well. My mom's birthday happened while we were in Marco and we cooked her a nice dinner and had cake out on the balcony while we watched the sunset. (How often do you get to celebrate your birthday next to the ocean?) We also used the pool and hot tub occasionally... I enjoyed sitting in the hot tub at night to relax while I had my music playing in the background. Everything my family could have asked for and more!!
I also enjoyed the atmosphere of the place. The woman at the front desk was very accommodating and made sure that we knew everything we needed to know since we had never been before. All the people here are very friendly as well. 12/10!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We stayed in unit 402. We had a wonderful stay at this condo. Any shortcomings are definitely made up for by the location. The management is very responsive to any questions or concerns that might come up. It is right next store to one of the island's best beach sports bars, and walking distance to many restaurants, shopping, movie theater and miniature golf. I like how both bathrooms are off each bedroom and adjoin to the shower which can be completely closed off so it feels like two full baths. This beach condo is a very good deal for this area of Marco Island.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family