“WOW” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #41 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: STONEWALLS is very unique as we are the only "Fast Casual" restaurant on Marco Island similar to where Panera meets Wolfgang Puck. We take great pride in preparing every meal fresh in a friendly clean environment during Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week. Dine in or Carryout one of specialties or homemade Pizzas that islanders are raving about or find us at the Farmers' Market on Wednesdays. We are known to be FINE FOOD...FAST
Pocasset, Massachusetts
“WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Fantastic. Had breakfast here today. First of all, JANET is simply amazing. She is beautiful, pleasant, very friendly, helpful with add-ons to compliment your meal, just outstanding. Now the food. In one word YUMMY. Kudos to the chef(s). Owners of this establishment should be extremely proud of their staff, the service and the all around ambiance. Definitely going back. Charlie, Lisa, Bob & Lisa

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“THEE best French toast I've ever had!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

I honestly had THEE best French toast and sausage breakfast at Stonewalls yesterday. I actually was able to say thank you personally to the gentleman who cooked it for me! The thick Texan toast he used was so fresh....the taste was amazing. I think my husband thought I was exaggerating until I made him taste it for himself...he instantly agreed with me. The sausage was superb and the coffee fresh and piping hot. Perfect. The stone on the outside of the building is very pleasing to the eye. The inside of this restaurant is immaculate. Fresh flowers on the table. As soon as you walk in, on the left, is an actual screen rotating great pictures of your choices of food. Soooooo glad I chose their French toast and sausage. Deeeeliscious!!!!

• Visited May 2014
Toronto
“Good variety of food, fast service and delicious.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Went here at the last minute and almost turned away because it seemed a little "different" with their menu on the wall and ordering counter but we were so wrong. This place had really great food. Chicken picata and chicken parmigiana were both great. Pizza and burrito and sandwiches were also had at our table.

Lovely staff members were very friendly and helpful. It was kid friendly and they also have a take out menu. Overall, a great experience and will return next time we are in Marco.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
South Salem, New York
“Good breakfast, better than hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

Clean restaurant. Basically self service, fresh eggs, good coffee. Choose your fillings omelets. I would have given it a higher rating until I compared it to Doreens, which had fabulous breakfasts.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank lindaofny
“"Quick, simple, and Tasty" ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

My girlfriends and I were on Marco Island for a girls trip and needed a place to eat a late lunch after a long day at the beach. We split 2 pizzas (white w/ spinach and a Buffalo chicken) the white pizza was defiantly the best I have ever had! The service was super friendly. We ate outside but the inside was nice as well and includes tv's. I highly recommend this cafeteria style restaurant to anyone visiting Marco Island FL.