“terrible food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The lobster ravioli tasted like canned spaghetti-o's, could not eat it! Ahi tuna taco's very bland as in mediocre. Drink beer don't eat!

1  Thank Sadiedog2016

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Been to Marco 4 times and never knew this place was round the corner from Publix. Food was good prices were good and so was the staff. Not much more to add, very good choice of beers if you are not driving

3  Thank Vickk17
Reviewed 11 August 2014

After a long drive along the back roads of Florida my wife and i pulled up here in our rented mustang. The barkeep was from Georgia and he welcomed us like we were regulars. He brought me a pint of their home brewed IPA which I heartily recommend. The Americans do brew their own real beer which tastes nothing like the commercial brews we are used to. This place is a fine example of a micro brewery doing its best to bring a variety of ales to locals and tourists alike. The food we had was amazing. I had a pulled pork bun which arrived with a pretzel style bun. There was a mountain of meat, home made Vidalia onion rings, slaw and blue cheese dip.My wife had a house burger and beer battered fries. This was preceded by boneless BBQ wings which weighed in just under a pound. We went back the next day and even though the younger bar staff was less friendly and talkative the service was great and we had another great meal. Even by American standards, where eating out is very well priced compared to the UK, this place was fantastic value. Two beers, refilled soda and a pair of two course meals coming in at just over $60 This place was an oasis and I cant think of a down side other than its in the USA and I wish it was in the UK!

1  Thank Voycey V
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a quick bite upon our arrival to Marco Island and stumbled upon the brewery. Great drinks, fun atmosphere with live music and awesome service by Jackie!

1  Thank nhangema
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Service was great, food still as good as I remember it! Your gonna love this place. Sports bar and great date night experience.

1  Thank DCrump1960