After 20 plus years coming to marco and staying at the boat house motel I can not think of staying any where else getting up every morning sitting on the dock watching the dolphins playing and the pelicans sitting 3 feet away from you is wonderful, we were also so very lucky to see 8 manatees swim right under the dock one afternoon you can't see that any where else unless you take a boat tour. The staff was very pleasant the rooms very clean and well cared for Can't wait for our next trip.thankyou boathouse motel for truely a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida